RC Champion

a little more suspense please

Recently, TRAXXAS has released a few new (AWESOME) products out of nowhere...They should build the suspense more.....

....one day, out of nowhere, I see something on big squid and the next day, its on the TRAXXAS site. The TRAXXAS site has little current news releases, little updates, no suspense, no "can you guess whats coming next?" I would be more excited if there was news of pending releases. Nice to hear something is coming soon......

"Something big is coming Jan 3rd"....that kind of thing.

I'm not bashing TRAXXAS, I'm just saying - Have some fun with the loyal web surfing Traxxas groupies - tickle our suspense bones from time to time - engage with us!!!!

PLEASE!!

Merely an observation and a suggestion - not a rant or complaint!
    This message has been brought to you by The Letters R,E,and D and by the Number 1.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    I do have to agree... it would be nice, and it would make sense for any new release to be on the traxxas main page BEFORE big squid or another blog/forum. I mean really, WE should be the first to know since were the hardcore, dedicated masses.

But, at the end of the day, im just glad new stuff keeps coming out... my wallet hates it, but my brain loves it.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Qualifier
    Haha pave. Mu wallet hates it, but my brain loves it. One of the funniest things ive read in a long time haha. But ya more suspence pls traxxas
    Rc...my wallet hates it...but my brain loves it

They have in the past when the XO-1 came out with the spinning X. There was also another truck that came out a couple years ago where they had teaser videos and photos which had no indication of what was coming.

It was interesting to read the theories of what it could be and the build up to it but then naturally numerous people said they didn't like it. Too much hype for something they didn't want, blah blah blah. Same song different tune.
    The Super Derecho

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    ^^ that is a good point. The more hype they build up the louder the haters seem to yell. Its like people get SO excited and convinced whats coming is GOING to be EXACTLY what they want that they feel betrayed when its not what they expected.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC Champion
    Hype is FUN!! now I have to say, the heli hype wouldnt have been fun - LOL (<--acting like the haters).....

I believe it was "Flava-Flav" who coined the phrase "Dont believe the HYPE......YEAAAAA". But, I want to enjoy the Hype a little more. Dangle the Carrot, if you will - Its Christmas for goodness sake, that would be a nice gift - HYPE!!!

YEAAAAAA BOYYYY!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Who remembers before they came out with VXL models we had to look at a spinning VXL for what seemed like forever. No one knew what vxl meant.

I think a mystery sub section on the forum that redirects to a mysterious product on the main page would be awesome!

It is kinda sad that almost everything (aside from the XO-1) are "broken" by someone else while traxxas tried to debunk the rumor only to "announce" it a few days later.

I love traxxas but a bit of "ooohhhhhh whats it gonna be??" would be killer
    (RAH) (AH) + [ROMA (1+MA)] + (GA) + (OOH)(LA)

RC Racer
    yea there was lots of hype leading up to the release of the XO-1 and a lot of people were pretty upset, but then again, a lot of people were very happy
    Martin
    Shaftsburyslingshot21