Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    At the office installing another box of Internets...
    1971 Pontiac LeMans Sport. Bought it 2 days before my 16th birthday in 1985. Two track championships, runs 11.70's all day on pump gas. Drive to the strip, bolt on the slicks, race, drive home on the radials. Even brought my wife and 3 day old son home from the hospital in it.

This is one of the pics from a magazine photoshoot.

I shot an elephant in my underwear last night...

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDRACER View Post
    1971 Pontiac LeMans Sport. Bought it 2 days before my 16th birthday in 1985. Two track championships, runs 11.70's all day on pump gas. Drive to the strip, bolt on the slicks, race, drive home on the radials. Even brought my wife and 3 day old son home from the hospital in it.

This is one of the pics from a magazine photoshoot.

11.7, are we talking around 420RWHP? I love that body style!
    DJ

Rustler,Slash 4X4, 1/10 Rally

RC Racer
    Here is a little job I did for a friend. Drivers side idle circuit no longer worked, so I rebuilt his carb for him this week and put it on today after work. Just a 350 with a free Edelbrock intake (complimants of Edelbrock) and an Edelbrock performer carb. 23 T-bucket.

DJ

RC Qualifier
    At the office installing another box of Internets...
    Quote Originally Posted by djbrun View Post
    11.7, are we talking around 420RWHP? I love that body style!
    Thanks!

On a chassis dyno and set on 'kill' it made 503hp at the rear wheels. I don't have a roll bar in it, so I had to pull a little out of it so the car doesn't run any faster than 11.50.

Of course there isn't anywhere to run anymore in SoCal, so its all a moot point.
    I shot an elephant in my underwear last night...

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcar View Post
    my 87 wrangler that has a amc 304 out of a 78 jeep. headers with probly 4ft of pipe going to the glass pack, 33 inch tires. its just a ole beast.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fslFOuvbZEY. vid of the day i got it. it raps real good.

my daily driver that may get lifted yet. it has a 2 inch block lift with 265,75r 16 tires.
    I am picturing a flat black grill to set that off.
    DJ

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDRACER View Post
    Thanks!

On a chassis dyno and set on 'kill' it made 503hp at the rear wheels. I don't have a roll bar in it, so I had to pull a little out of it so the car doesn't run any faster than 11.50.

Of course there isn't anywhere to run anymore in SoCal, so its all a moot point.
    Maybe it is resto-mod time?
    DJ

Here are a few projects I've done for people in recent years. Don't have completed pics of all of them yet. Need to visist some people and update these pics.

71 Nova fresh out of the booth:

71 Chevelle:

69 Dart GTX:

2012 Jeep JK-8 conversion:

The Nova was finished a little over a year ago, but haven't seen the guy to get any more pics. The Dart is also just about done. The pics of that one don't do it any justice. Everything just had too much glare from the gold metallic out in the sun, but that car really gleams! The Chevelle has been done for several years now and has collected countless trophies. I want to say he's got 30-40 trophies with it at this point.

Gonna be doing some more work on the Chevelle next weekend. The owner recently ordered a rack and pinion conversion, tubular control arms, billet pulley kit, and a bunch of other goodies to put on it.

RC Racer
    Very Nice work!!!
    DJ

RC Racer
    Did a small job for my co-worker. Pads and rotors on his 360.

DJ