RC Enthusiast

What's the fastest you've sold something.

I just put a phone on ebay and it sold like 5 seconds after I listed it. Dude didn't even have time to read about it.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    I put a pedestal sink on Craigslist and was emailed about buying it within a half hour. They picked it up that evening.
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Champion
    Wow thats fast. Fastest I ever sold anything was when i sold a lot of slash 2wd parts on the marketplace. Sold within one day.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I had a 2001 Escape 3.0 DOHC 4x4 out to the road for 3 days.
    Blue booked at $5,800, had a sign in it for $4,300... paid $3,600 for it 3 years before; but it didn't run right when I bought it... ended up being a $7 gasket and 4 hours of labor (I am a mechanic) to fix the issue.
    The fella that bought it did not even try to talk the price down... makes me feel like I sold it too cheap! lol
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    We sold a kx-100 Kawasaki within 5 minutes, the super-minis are rarely for sale and everyone else on craigslist wanted too much. Also we gave away a free drier, posted it for like $20 working and no reply so we wanted it gone, posted free it was gone in a half hour. People watch craigslist a lot.
    I like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post
    I had a 2001 Escape 3.0 DOHC 4x4 out to the road for 3 days.
    Blue booked at $5,800, had a sign in it for $4,300... paid $3,600 for it 3 years before; but it didn't run right when I bought it... ended up being a $7 gasket and 4 hours of labor (I am a mechanic) to fix the issue.
    The fella that bought it did not even try to talk the price down... makes me feel like I sold it too cheap! lol
    I know what you mean you think you sold your SUV too cheap, I had 1966 Chevy truck new paint, carpet, inside redone, engine rebuilt, just needed the bed redone and some mufflers on it sold it for 1800 what I had bought it for but it had brand new electrical in the whole thing booked it later like 6 months later for 11000 in the same condition those are on a different book value for classics. Wish I still had it today bit ooh well.

On topic: for me it took 3 days.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Racer
    My parents put their house on the market in 1996, their realtor said that it could be months before they even got an offer. A couple ended up buying the house within 12 hours of the house being on the market and also they bought it above what my parents were asking

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    I bought a slash 4X4 ultimate lightly used from a hobby shop in myrtle beach when I was on vacation this past summer. Took it back to our trailer, stripped it down, sold all the extras it came with, sold all the upgrade parts, and sold the roller and had everything shipped in 8 hours. I made nearly $200 on that truck. Not a bad days work.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ