RC poster

Selling Summit parts

Im trying to figure out how much some Summit parts would be worth. I dont have any pics because they are still in my Summit. All in near new shape. So if you guys could help me out that would be awesome. So heres the list:

Front / Rear Bulkheads
    Front / Rear Locking Diffs
    Two Speed Transmission
    Front / Rear Half Shafts (2x shorts, 2x longs)
    Mini Servos / Linkages /and everything else for remote locking and low / high gear changing

Thanks for the help.

RC Competitor
    Jayson
    Summit BL HW SC8 2000kV
    E-Revo MM2 2200kV

RC Qualifier
    Ebay is your best bet but here are the prices Ibhave paid in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by clay420 View Post
    Im trying to figure out how much some Summit parts would be worth. I dont have any pics because they are still in my Summit. All in near new shape. So if you guys could help me out that would be awesome. So heres the list:

Front / Rear Bulkheads. 7-10 per pair
    Front / Rear Locking Diffs. 20- 25 per
    Two Speed Transmission. 25-30
    Front / Rear Half Shafts (2x shorts, 2x longs). These vary Alot. 10-15 per shafts.
    Mini Servos / Linkages /and everything else for remote locking and low / high gear changing. 10 for linkages, 10 per mini servo.

Thanks for the help.

RC Qualifier
    Got any pictures?
    This is a signature.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Any reason why you are selling??
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC poster
    Im selling because I like most stuff on a Summit, but not everything. I figured out it was cheaper to buy a Summit and take out the few things I dont like, then buy a Erevo and put most of the Summit stuff on. Plus I found a deal on a new Summit way cheaper then a brushless Erevo. I bought a Summit that the guy only had for a week, for $450, with a receipt. He bought it California on holidays and couldnt return it. And I had most of the stuff I wanted to put on in spare parts.

RC Qualifier
    Good deal, put them on ebay with a bunch of pics showing that they're used but still in great shape and say 33% off regular price or something like that
    What's a coffee if it aint Irish

RC Qualifier
    Might I suggest keeping the parts and dropping in a brushless system? I have had waay more fun with my brushless summit than I have with my revo The revo, btw has had so little use since I upgraded my summit that its in the process of being coverted to a e-slayer. A revo and summit are basically the same, but the summit has more ability. Dont throw that ability out the door when it doesn't hurt anything.

My summit with truggy tires, 30 or 40 series tires looks like a revo. Drives like a revo. But it gets stuck less. It becomes a crawler at a flip of a switch.

Iv had fewer problems with my summit diffs than revo diffs - my experience only, I suspect the revo diffs are actually slightly stronger.
    The summit shafts ARE better.
    The 2 speed tranny does not hinter nor hurt durability.

And if all this isnt enough, unless you are very lucky, you will loose money flipping your parts for revo-spec gear, on top of the extra work you need to do to change them and sell them.

Keep your summit.

RC Qualifier
    chapinb-

That is a nice lookin' rig you got there.

Sent from my iPhone using autocorrect

RC Qualifier
    chapinb what kind of tires are those?

RC Qualifier
    Old style trencher 40 series. Taller and more narrow than the new trencher x