RC Qualifier

HELP!! 150a esc power to steering but no power to motor.

ok, so i got a new 150a 2000kv combo in the mail the other day, put it in my emaxx plugged in two 4000 mah 2s lipo's and ran it. the truck worked fine. i didn't do a full run just messing with it for a few minutes. i was way easy on the thing. stock pinion and 17t spur. today i completed the install and was going to run it and, go figure, no power. like i said the steering works. but that's it. i tried a different motor, same thing. tried a different rx/tx, same thing, tried re-binding the rx/tx, tried different matching batteries. all fully charged by the way. i lowered the punch control, lowered the lvc, all still to no avail. has anybody had the same problem? is there something i haven't though of? i'm trying to rule out everything before i send this thing back for warranty. i hear it takes MONTHS to get back. oh yeah. i also disconnected the servo's and inspected the wires. everything checked out.
    addicted much....

RC Qualifier
    Well. Got it figured out. Turns out it was a bad rx. I already tried a different rx but I had the throttle end points set incorrectly on the tx. Found out when the truck shot off my work bench and ran up the garage door. Lol
    addicted much....

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    that's good ! what C rating are your batteries?i run 5400 50c

RC Qualifier
    Gens ace 2s 25c 4000mah hardcase.
    addicted much....

Quote Originally Posted by the finisher View Post
    Gens ace 2s 25c 4000mah hardcase.
    not enough amps needed.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

Try reset ESC back to factory default settings with the field programmer, reset Tx and rebind...see if that makes a difference.
    Rock n Rolla !