RC Enthusiast

Have a free receiver spot and servo

Okay so I took out reverse so now I have a free spot to do smoothing!!! Looking for some ideas. I was thinking light that run off the receiver. I was also wondering if you can make the rear end lock like the summit? My other thought was Four wheel steering? Just kind of kicking some ideas around to see of they are actually doable.

RC Qualifier
    4 wheel steering I was thinking about that myself of course I was thinking since i have 2 channel one ports just running the rear Servo Reversed if needed to make the rear turn opposite ( wait if I reversed the rear knuckles and set up a Servo uder engine somehow it would not need to be reversed to do that) although the Thumb Idea I am not sure how you would set a Nutral or straight since it is a all one way or other type of Switch.
    The rear locker or all 4 locker Via 3rd channel would be cool and would work with the style switch, also Nitros boost would work with that type of switch too not sure if engine would like a nitros injection or not though
    T-Maxx 3.3 :)

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by spudler_t View Post
    4 wheel steering I was thinking about that myself of course I was thinking since i have 2 channel one ports just running the rear Servo Reversed if needed to make the rear turn opposite ( wait if I reversed the rear knuckles and set up a Servo uder engine somehow it would not need to be reversed to do that) although the Thumb Idea I am not sure how you would set a Nutral or straight since it is a all one way or other type of Switch.
    The rear locker or all 4 locker Via 3rd channel would be cool and would work with the style switch, also Nitros boost would work with that type of switch too not sure if engine would like a nitros injection or not though
    RC4wd...I think.. mods a 3 channel TQ from an emaxx the thumb switch is replaced with a momentary toggle switch.it's made for crawlers.I got one on my super comp Clod.It centers back up when you let off the switch.I did a ofna tank mod and it left the aera where the stock tank was to mount a servo.....with some thinking and tinkering I bet a guy like.......snook...!!!!...could figure it out.
    Last edited by froggymaxx; 11-30-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    nutty like a squirrel turd....!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubfunkstar View Post
    Okay so I took out reverse so now I have a free spot to do smoothing!!! Looking for some ideas. I was thinking light that run off the receiver. I was also wondering if you can make the rear end lock like the summit? My other thought was Four wheel steering? Just kind of kicking some ideas around to see of they are actually doable.
    What you think about a remote starter?
    I made one...Here is the thread:
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...x-remote-start

If you have any question, let me know...
    Sl4sh MM2
    T-Maxx 3.3
    Summit 1/10
    Sl2sh VXL