RC poster

1/16 Merv LOTS of Upgrades! Lipos Brushless!! Custom work!!

I'm selling my 1/16th scale merv with tons of extras like servos, shocks, plastics...(see photos). I have De-anodized the motor the motor mount and dyed the chassis and other parts on the car to complete the black and silver color scheme. It comes with a Brushless motor, the 2.4gh system, proline beadlocks, white proline disks and the stock talons. RPM arms all around as well as the carriers. I have one bug body and two raptor bodies. also comes with two 2s lipos- (1800mah, 25c Gens ace, 2200 25c Traxxas). I have also upgraded the shocks to the GPM aluminum shocks, and a metal gear servo. I have strapped a tail devil to the back to spark up the WheelieZ!! And the most unique addition to this car is the highly heat resistant wire shrouds that I put together to apply functionality as well as aesthetics! I like to build 'em not much of a driver so its on to the next project. Thanks for looking and feel free to ask me and questions.

Looking for $280.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    I'd throw in a Big Block Brushless motor for a little bit extra!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Double G; 12-02-2012 at 01:11 PM. Reason: removal of banned brand names

RC Champion
    what about just the car?

RC poster
    it would be hard to get any money out of the spare parts without bundling them with the car. That being said i'm always open to negotiation. Give me your price and what you want included(batteries, shocks, wheels...just the car alone).

RC Enthusiast
    Let me know what you need out of the parts if Jimdog wants the car....I would be interested in the parts.

RC poster
    pm sent your way!

RC Qualifier
    Trades? Pm me
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC poster
    Sorry Crawler but i'm kinda in the need or cash. I have also posted the car on ebay(http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRAXXAS-MINI...item3f1fb83ae3).