RC Qualifier

Traxxas Stampede

I think Traxxas should make a Stampede Ultimate or Platinum or whatever they want to call it. Just like the Slash, make it have all the aluminum stuff like c-hubs, shock towers, steering blocks, Big Bore Shocks, swaybar kit, and 17mm wheel hubs. What do you guys think?

RC Qualifier
    i agree with you i would buy it but they should really make is a new motor and Esc combo and a differentt car...something new something EXTRAORDINARY!!!!!!

RC Qualifier
    But then again, I have never owned a Stampede or a Slash. How is the Stampede or Slash different? Besides the body and tires, and length.

RC Qualifier
    But then again i dont own a stampede or a slash.. All i heard is the the slash is most durably and the stampede is the best at bashing at anything thats what i know if i were to buy one stampede 4x4 Vxl

Since the Pede is the shorter car, it is a little less stable in corners. On the other hand, it is more easy to make a back flip with it if you are looking after fun.
    An advantage that you don't see mentioned very often, is the fact that the Pede wheels are outside the body which means that a lot of dirt also stays outside the car. The Slash body catches more stuff that comes from the tires which partly ends up on your chassis.

In general the handling difference is what you can expect between a short course truck and a monster truck.

Looking at the amount of bumpers and other parts my buddy had to replace for his Slash where my Pede had no problems, I'd say the Pede is the more durable of the two.
    Nobody is born with experience.

RC Qualifier
    Peter i agree with you My friend is hoping to get a stampede 4x4 Vxl for christmas yes i am jealous but wat ever and i saw slash is a good but i like the stampede More and it my be unstable in corner just lower your ride height and get shorter profile tires and your prob is fix but it will sacirfic the clearance but you cant have both unless you have a huge car i choose Stampede ''Stampede'' FTW!!!!!