Platinum/Ultimate Models Petition!

You guys have all seen the Platinum and Ultimate editions of the Slash 4x4, and the older Platinum Revo. They come pre-upgraded from the factory, and they cost less then if you bought a normal one and upgraded it yourself. I now some people can't afford the Platinum and Ultimate edition ones, so that's why there is the cheaper normal ones Also, some people like to get the normal ones so they can make it "their own" with different upgrades, motors, etc. I've been thinking Traxxas should make a Platinum/Ultimate edition for every model. Like a Platinum/Ultimate edition Slash 2wd, MERV, E-Revo, T-Maxx, Stampede, Rustler, E-Maxx, etc, and every other truck should have a Platinum/Ultimate edition model avalible. So who's with me on this?
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Racer
    i think traxxas should make rollers as well, but they are communist and cater to newbs and rtr crowd that is why they often get a bad reputation among serious racers. i respect them for getting so many people into the hobby though so if they dont change i do not mind. i have owned only traxxas except for 2 of my cars over the years
    Slash 4x4
    MERV

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    More options create a stocking and logistics nightmare... especially for the smaller hobby shops.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    Traxxas should make kits
    Rc...my wallet hates it...but my brain loves it

RC Champion
    Cmon traxxas at least make ONE kit!
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Qualifier
    I'm down for a kit version of something
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC poster
    A kit would be great.

RC Champion
    It would really be great as I upgrade everything out of the box.

My "Ultimate Edition" 1/10 Rally

I just bought an Ultimate and a Rally. Swapped everything platinum/ultimate over to the Rally down to the blue aluminum hub slipper and docking base radio. Also did the MMP/2400 upgrade as well. Built the Ultimate back up as a standard 4x4 and sold it off.

Traxxas has everything I used to built my Rally up on hand and could offer it. Even the ET3s is a near clone of my castle system.
    Pay It Forward.