RC Qualifier

Question wheel/tire combo???

i want some new tires and possibly wheels,i dont qwant to spend 40+ dollars, i dont have the money to do that, and then in the next 2 months upgrade to mip's and lipo's!! i will be driving in snow shortly in michigan,and use these tires as a 2nd set for snow, gravel, or mud. i like the e-maxx chevron style tires which remind me of proline mashers, which is fine by me. i was also looking into a 1:16th scale of summit tires, canyon a/t on goedes.i like trenchers but i feel like everyone and their brother has trenchers,so i want to make a low sitting, low Cg,stable, good 4 wheels drive truck, simalar to a hpi savage flux, like thomasp74's little brother( i think its his little brothers) to be exact.thanks guys!
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

RC Racer
    if you want to you can remove your old tires off your wheels and then just buy some proline Mashers for 2.8 traxxas style beads and then glue them yourself heres a vid to unglue them Caution Acetone and Boiling will ruin your crome so you will have to dye them or keep them white
    sl2sh, p4de trail truck

RC Qualifier
    i want to still be able to use the old tires and wheels.i will probably have to get new hexes with any tire, so thats no problem
    i dont have much time so i'll probably glue them on and use them from then on, can any1 tell me how i can go from a high standing suspension to a lower stance like a rustler kind of, without getting any different parts, (inexpensive)
    RACE IT, BREAK IT, FIX IT, REPEAT!

RC Racer
    remount your shocks into a lower position it will also make it more stiff (better for on road) the only downside is you wont have downtravel for snow driving
    sl2sh, p4de trail truck