RC poster

My fiancé bought me a brand new 1/16 Greg Adler 4x4 Slash!!! Help me get it faster!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

For Christmas today my fiancé bought me a brand new 1/16 Greg Adler 4x4 Slash!!!

OK guys! I have been out of the RC Car World for about 8 years so I need some help modifying my car... I put it together today and already had it running! I love it and I am looking to get it moving faster!
    This is where I need help! I understand I could put a largest motor in the car but I need information on if I up grade one part of the car what will need upgrading next? I don’t want to over heat or fry anything.

My Slash 4x4 is equipped with an XL-2.5 ESC & Titan 12T 550 Motor

If I could get a list of maybe 5 most needed MODS for my 4x4 Slash that would be great!
    (This will NOT be used for racing. I will be using it at my local park on all terrain such as grass concrete and dirt)

Thank you!
    Rocky

RC Competitor
    Get a brushless Motor / Esc combo. Thats for a start
    Slash 2WD lcg Chuckworks & 4WD lcg Traxxas
    Summit

RC Qualifier
    http://traxxas.com/forums/forumdispl...-Slash-VXL-4WD

that linkl is for the 1/16 scale Slash,
    there you can find everything you wish to know

we can give all the info you need, but first we need some info from you ;-)
    @ what budget can you spent on your slash

put the stock Titan 12T for one hour on 4.8V in a glass of water,
    change the water, run it 5 more minutes in the water
    let it dry
    put very little or less oil on the bearrings

this will take you 1.5 hours, but gives you tree times longer life time from the motor
    franz
    greetings from holland
    www.rcm-alkmaar.nl

RC Qualifier
    Probably want some RPM Knuckles pretty soon, the stock will develop slop after a while

http://rpmrcproducts.shptron.com/p/b...evo-mini-slash
    MM|2200kv 2WD LCG Slash - MM2|2650kv LCG Slash 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by nickk13 View Post
    Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

For Christmas today my fiancé bought me a brand new 1/16 Greg Adler 4x4 Slash!!!

OK guys! I have been out of the RC Car World for about 8 years so I need some help modifying my car... I put it together today and already had it running! I love it and I am looking to get it moving faster!
    This is where I need help! I understand I could put a largest motor in the car but I need information on if I up grade one part of the car what will need upgrading next? I don’t want to over heat or fry anything.

My Slash 4x4 is equipped with an XL-2.5 ESC & Titan 12T 550 Motor

If I could get a list of maybe 5 most needed MODS for my 4x4 Slash that would be great!
    (This will NOT be used for racing. I will be using it at my local park on all terrain such as grass concrete and dirt)

Thank you!
    Rocky
    Wrong THREAD for the 1/16 slash you need to look at the 1/16 revo its the same as your slash
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts