RC Competitor

New owner ERBE! ;)

Hi all, we got 2x erbe,1x savage flux hp last night... Sso my question is what is the most important upgrade for the erbe?? Coming from a slash 4x4 i know RPM a-arms are basicly a must and need few tweeks here/there... Is there anything i should do on the erbe or check for?? Thanks! Oh and does the clutch have to be tight? I crank up my clutch on slash and mip shaft... Is that same on erbe. Anyway, any info would be greatly appreciat

Thanks,

The clutch is mostly personal preference, you should decide what is best for your driving style, I have mine locked down, because the nut keeps coming off. But it really doesn't seem to be hurting anything. I wouldn't say there are any must have upgrades, I have stock arms and have yet in a few months to break any of them. If you get rpm you may want to get the true track kit to do away with the toe links, those are known to have issues with durability. I would just upgrade as parts break.
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm2519 View Post
    The clutch is mostly personal preference, you should decide what is best for your driving style, I have mine locked down, because the nut keeps coming off. But it really doesn't seem to be hurting anything. I wouldn't say there are any must have upgrades, I have stock arms and have yet in a few months to break any of them. If you get rpm you may want to get the true track kit to do away with the toe links, those are known to have issues with durability. I would just upgrade as parts break.
    Ok thanks, i'll be running 4s also.. I'm sure it's gonna be powerfull compared to my slash! My cousin will be running 6s tho hehe might break stuff for him

RC Racer
    6s is fun... But its fun because its ecessive. 4s is perfect, and of course, you won't brake anything.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

RC Racer
    I got mine a few months ago and went with 6s, imo its over kill I don't even use half throttle most of the time.
    I've been into rc for 20+ years and have never broken something everytime I drive. In my case it was drive shafts, bulk heads and diffs.
    But holy cow is it fast!
    Who needs brakes!!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Tighten the slipper nut done then back off 1/4 turn. You want it to be able to slip when it needs too