Thread: Embe!!!!!

RC poster

Embe!!!!!

Hey guys i am about to buy the new brushless emaxx that comes with the 5000 mah lipos and i was wandering out of the box how much "water" can the emaxx stand? i would have to baloon the esc right? how would heat come in to play? also what is the average run time with the 5000 mah lipos that come with it? thanks!

look at the outer wares cover for the esc alot of people here use it though i would still be carful dont want to ruin that because its not under warranty if i am right if it gets wet ok either from traxxas or castle.

runtime looking at about 25-35mins max maybe depending on your driving style. you gotta remember 6s on these or any rc is going to break stuff fast ok. 4s is usually recommended first and most of the time is enough and 6s mainly for flat speed runs.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Keep in mind that outerwears will not allow you to run this like a submarine.. it is for the accidental puddle splash and to keep snow out of the chassis.
    Then again, I don't think any vehicular RC should be subjected to submarine use. lol
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post
    Keep in mind that outerwears will not allow you to run this like a submarine.. it is for the accidental puddle splash and to keep snow out of the chassis.
    Then again, I don't think any vehicular RC should be subjected to submarine use. lol
    Besides the summit! Haha
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I don't do that even with my Summit.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

You could also waterproof your ESC with Plastidip...doing this will void your warranty tho...post #16, that's what I did to mine...I don't subject to submarine use but I am not afraid to play in wet conditions.
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Neutron View Post

haha
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    That would be cool with a built in camera!