RC Racer

need replacement front knuckle

Hey guys, (and gals). I was doing some bashing and I broke the front knuckle (axle carrier) and bent the tie rod and busted the end , sooooo where can I get aluminum replacements? thanks a bunch ! Full throttle off a drop off directly into a stump really messed the ol' girl up!

I looked and think I'll go with Hot racing unless anyone has had issues with them.

thanks again.
    Last edited by 04zrx; 11-27-2012 at 06:10 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Why not just replace it with a stock plastic carrier? From what you describe if you had aluminum carriers you would have lost an a arm or bent an axle.

Somthings gotta give. If you strengthen one part you will break another, maybe not right away but it's bound to happen eventually.

But...if you disagree aluminum carriers would be a good way to get weight down low for crawling.

Sent from my iPhone using autocorrect

RC Racer
    Happy: thanks for the input, let me think on that a bit more I like the added weight aspect of upgrading to aluminum but I realize there is a trade off as well.

RC Qualifier
    If you do decide to go aluminum, I have been very impressed with the quality of HR for the price...and I machine things for a living

Sent from my iPhone using autocorrect

RC Racer
    happy: thanks, nice to know (from someone in the business) it's quality stuff

RC Racer
    I went with ST Racing Concept and have been very happy with them. I also added Boca bearings to them.

Tekin powered Summit