RC Racer

Question Tranmission and diff upgrades?

I've been playing with an MMM and started to break some stuff. What upgrades are available for the transmission and diffs? I know to set the slipper a little loose, but wheelies are SO much fun with this combo.

RC Champion
    Program some PUNCH control in there, you can still wheelie all day, but there won't be anywhere NEAR as much force jolting the system anymore.

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Nothing for the transmission as far as I know... beyond ceramic bearings, that is.
    The differentials can be outfitted with aluminum cups and hardened gears... but this upgrade is not cheap!
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Champion
    What Jimmie said is right on the money there are no strengthening upgrades to the transmission, but keep in mind this is the same transmission that is running in the BrushlessE-Revo. And I have not heard of any failures. The differentials can be upgraded with the hard steel gears, aluminum cups and some good shimming. Also a steel center axle may come in handy if you really go power crazy.
    MAN, Use Common Sense
    Funky Gecko, SumVee HDE

RC Racer
    Already have the steel center axles, pretzled the stockers with the DeWalt. Giving consideration to some MIP axle shafts, been through a few stockers. I wish there were some steel gears available for the trans. What are these aluminum diff cups? Will they work with the locking diffs? Is the I beam already in the summit diffs?