RC Qualifier

Summit..ing the Country

Hey everybody! My name is Jacob Chandler... well my screen name is at least. I am almost 15 years old, and I am going to take all of you on a journey. In a little less then a month, I am going to be buying on of the best RC Trucks in the world... the Traxxas Summit. My goal with this Summit is to buy it this year, and when in a few years, 6 to 10, I am going to do what no one has done before. I am going to get a Summit, I am going to modify the Summit, and in 6 to 10 years, my friends and I are going to Summit the Country. We are going to go through every state in the USA, except Hawaii, and we are going to drive that Summit in every type of terrain possible. If it can survive 6+ years, and then go wheeling in every single state, except hawaii, this will truly be the best RC Truck EVER! So, this is going to be the thread that for somewhere around the next 10 years, I am going to be posting pictures, updates, and everything that goes on around my Summit, and when the time comes, the Summit will be Summit...ing the Country.

RC Qualifier
    Wow. Well if I this is true and works out then I will be happy to be the second post! Lol I am fifteen as well and will be buying 4x4 slash soon hopefully! Although I don't plan on traveling the country I give you all the courage and strength I can! I hope this works for you!

RC Qualifier
    I hope it works too! Ya, I told my friends when they graduate High School, which will be in like 8 years, I would take them across the country in a Jeep on a road trip. Since I am gonna buy a Summit, thought I could take it along. Can't wait to get it though, cause that is the first step in the journey.

RC Competitor
    When u get to Oklahoma let me know and we can go bash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

RC Qualifier
    When I go, I will make a thread for people in the states who want to get together and bash. Then we can all have a part in an epic Journey, while having fun!

No love for us, your northern friends.....
    Lol just kidding

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Champion
    aaaah, much love.....how about some moose milk!

Please tell me you know what that is!

RC Champion
    "Cocktail of the Week: Moose Milk

This week’s drink of the week is Moose Milk. This yummy beverage with a silly name is very popular in Canada, but doesn’t seem to get a lot of attention here in the United States. Moose Milk is a unique and delicious drink that can bring some extra fun to your next party."

..... never heard of it in my life! Must be purely American hahah!

Good for you Chandler for wanting to do this, it's YEARS away and if you like this Summit, the reality is that you'll probably have the Summit ][ by then or something, but a plan is a plan!

RC Qualifier
    If you guys want me to, all of us Traxxas people can meet and have fun and try stuff like "Moose Milk". I could possibly swing by through Canada on the way to Alaska. It would be in the summer time, so when I go on the trip, no matter how long it takes me to achieve my goal, I will have like 2 and a half months to meet new people, and try new things. What is "Moose Milk" made of? Not actuallymoose mike, is it???

RC Qualifier
    Omg good luck i wish i could tag along but my mommy wont let me just kidding awsome hope i get to meet you alotho it is like 1 in 5 billion haha get it Good luck with your adventure

RC Qualifier
    Thanks. In around 8 years when I take off on the trip... I will see who all wants to meet up and we can find a spot or 2 in a state where we could all meet up and bash our RC's. I think that would be an awesome to get to meet everyone who loves to RC like me.

RC Qualifier
    If you are in Canada you could start in Ontario or Manitoba and work your way west because its only 4 provinces so you could start in Manitoba and drive west. It's on the way to Alaska anyways.

Sent from my super super fast iPhone 4S in white!

RC Qualifier
    I could go from west to east in the states, then go up into Canada and work my way back west over to Alaska. However it goes though, I will hopefully get to go through every state, see good lookin RC Trucks, and meet some awesome people.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah that would be awesome!

Sent from my super super fast iPhone 4S in white!

RC Champion
    hope im still on this forum by then. id like to see a summit drive across America, and surrounding driveable areas.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Qualifier
    At the least, I would have a website that RC people could go to to see pictures and a map of where we have been.

Quote Originally Posted by krallopian View Post
    "Cocktail of the Week: Moose Milk

This week’s drink of the week is Moose Milk. This yummy beverage with a silly name is very popular in Canada, but doesn’t seem to get a lot of attention here in the United States. Moose Milk is a unique and delicious drink that can bring some extra fun to your next party."

..... never heard of it in my life! Must be purely American hahah!

Good for you Chandler for wanting to do this, it's YEARS away and if you like this Summit, the reality is that you'll probably have the Summit ][ by then or something, but a plan is a plan!
    I looked into the "moose milk" I had not heard of it either..but being a good Canadian I figured I had better get up to speed this is what I discovered.
    It is a adult beverage composed of a few different liquid ingredients we are not allowed to say on this board,but it sounds very tasty and much better than trying to milk a moose...that will never end well....lol

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    Someone needs to create that!!! Wild Moose Milking Competition!!! Hahahahahahaha That would be Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Chandler View Post
    Someone needs to create that!!! Wild Moose Milking Competition!!! Hahahahahahaha That would be Hilarious.
    You are in Oregon,pretty good terrain for a summit I would say.Im just up the coast from you on that big island lol.From what I have seen,a summit would be a great truck to have.I've had mine going on three years....still having fun I have lots of stuff to play on.

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    So, update on getting my Summit. I really want to get it, but I think I will wait till later into 2013. Might get a Longboard for my Birthday in April, and pads that are going to save my life if I fall seem a little more important than an RC Truck. Someone has offered me a way to make over $1000 just by selling some stuff of theirs, so I know I will have plenty to buy the Summit. Just thought I would give an update. Peace Out and Post Again Soon:, JC

RC Qualifier
    A company is going to send me an email when the Green Traxxas Summit is going to get into stock. I am going to buy it after Christmas if my dad says I can keep my Slash and still buy the Summit. I am so stoked!!! I might also be buying a Longboard, so after I make those two purchases, I am going to save until I buy my Jeep, so I can Summit the Country!

RC Racer
    pics of the longboarding while driving the slash this summer or whenever you start
    Slash 4x4
    MERV

RC Competitor
    pics of the summit pulling you on the longboard would be awesome!!

RC Qualifier
    I probably won't get the Longboard til April cause that is when my birthday is, but I have a friend that I am gonna see if he can make a trailer for the Summit so it can pull my Slash.

RC Qualifier
    Here is the first big step of my journey before I can Summit the Country. My New Traxxas Summit is said to be delivered to my house on Friday, January 4th!!!

Niiiiiiiiiice you should enjoy it
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    Sweet! ohhhh the anticipation.....its a killer!

RC Qualifier
    I almost wanted to do the 2 day shipping, but I thought waiting would be better. Now I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK before I get to see what my new rc truck will look like. AHHHHHHHh