RC Qualifier

Slash or ERevo ?

Couldnt really find a good place to get fair advise on which truck to buy next so, I thouhgt Id post where Im leaning toward. As you can see below, Ive got 4 trucks now, but really want another electric to bash with. For the longest time I was set on the E-Revo (1/16), but talking with the owner at my LHS, he tells me the slash (4X4 1/10) is a much better truck for this. And I belive his price was $409.00 for it. Right now (being winter), Im only bashing the Pede at the moment, and its stock body doesnt handle this well lol.

I want to get something brushless as my Pede is brushed, and want Lipos. If you might suggest any better truck that I wont have to mod all to **** right away lol, that be cool. Heres my current line up. BTW, I wanna keep the price tag around $500 for the truck and charger or there abouts.

E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s

RC Champion
    well, a slash 4x4 is a great basher becuase youll have 4 wheels spinning at all times instead of 2 rear wheels like a 2wd. The slash 4x4 is a great truck, you can race it and bash it, although the ultimate is 500, id get that instead becuase it comes with big bore shocks with aluminum caps, aluminum castor blocks, aluminum rear hub carriers and aluminum steering blocks. To go LiPo, you need a lipo charger and i recommend a 2s, the Gens Ace are a great lipo for the money or even an eco power from amain hobbies. Both lipos are like 30 bucks, and a charger can run anywhere from 50 bucks to 100 bucks.

Eco power lipo- http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-ROAR-Approved

Charger- http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...-Charger-6S-5A

its your chioce to go the ultimate or stock slash 4x4, but for lipo and charger, id go with the two above. You can get the charger off ebay for much cheaper if you hunt one down

Also post in the Slash 4x4 forum, youll gety more responses there
    SL4SH Mamba Monster-Rustler Mamba Max 2400kv

RC Racer
    I have a 1/16 revo and i am wanting to sell it so i can get a slash 4x4 or 2wd. The revo is fun but its to small to play in grass and is mosly an on road or dirt truck. And it gets beat up on at my local 8th scale course by the 4x4 slash

RC Qualifier
    Alright. Good points guys thanks. Pretty sure Im gonna go with the Slash 4X4 1/10
    E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s

RC Champion
    For LiPo batteries, you can't go wrong with SPC... very well rated by users on the forums, excellent price ($23 or $28 for 5000mAh 2S), great quality.

I love my iCharger 206B from ProgressiveRC. I can charge up to four 2S batteries at once at 1C or two at 2C. It takes a separate power supply but it really cares for the batteries well.
    What broke, uh, needs upgrading now?