RC Racer

Is 150 a good price for this?

REDUCED. For sale is my 1/16 scale Traxxas Summit VXL. I have stopped using/repairing it, so it just sits on a shelf in the basement. The only real problem with it that I know of is the axles; I currently have Integy steel driveshafts on them, but they are poorly made, and one has already broken. I will also be including some of the original plastic driveshafts, but I would suggest that you replace the metal driveshafts with brand new plastic driveshafts.
    This truck comes fully equipped with waterproof VXL electronics and motor, and a Traxxas PowerCell 1400 mah 25c 11.1v 3-cell LiPo battery and a Venom 2-3 cell LiPo charger. I will also throw in various spare parts (i.e. a-arms, linkages, etc). You will need a fireproof bag or container to charge the battery; this will not be included. Note: This Summit is not 2.4ghz equipped; it is 27mhz.

RC Qualifier
    Are you trying to sell? If so, this belongs in the Market Place
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Racer
    No i am looking at it and am wondering if i would buy it would that be a good price?

RC Qualifier
    Sounds fair, if it were me though, I'd look elsewhere. 130 would be my highest offer on that.
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I would consider all the batteries junk... you have no idea how they were treated, so they could be ticking time bombs.

Price is in the ball park... seems like a set of MERV shafts would get it running quick and cheap.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Champion
    I see you are posting "is this a good price" in just about every forum.

What are you looking for? It seems you arent doing any research on prices except the Traxxas forums. Perhaps you can collect multiple ads you are interested in and post it at once in the traxxas alley...or perhaps look around the internet for additional information regarding "going rate".

"Red"

RC Racer
    i have been doing research but everything is like 50$ range and am just getting advice on 3 different trucks i am looking at.

Thanks red.