Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Chandler View Post
    Summit is to much for me!?!?!?!?!?! Just so you know, I have been doing RC for a fully year now, and I think it is NOT to much for me. I made enough in the last 2 years that I could buy more then 4 of them. And I am only 14!!! Just out of curiosity, why do you think that it is to much for me??? Yes, I know it costs a lot, and yes, RC can be an expensive hobby, but I save my money because I have to buy all of my own stuff. I would rather buy something I like a Summit, then waste a lot more money in the future.
    Well said! You will always have haters. Live for the day is my philosophy. I think it's great that you are saving your cash for something YOU want to have and enjoy, especially at your age.

RC Qualifier
    Whenever I want something, I have to get it myself. There are some times I may get something for my birthday, mostly I buy what I want. Had money to buy the Summit for a while, just had to make sure it was the thing I want to buy and that I have a way to make the money back and then some. I am also a good worker, and in that I know I have the ability to accomplish anything I want to do.

RC Racer
    Get the summit man its sick!!! you wont regret it ,, i get a smile on my face every time i see my Summit in action or just sitting in my room
    ^^Summit Kawasaki Edition and E-revo VXL^^

I'd rather get the Summit now, then waste a lot more money in the future.
    Same here! That's why I'm getting mine! That, and I've wanted one since the first day I got into this hobby. Pssst. Get the green one. It will be quicker then all of the other colors.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    I was going to buy a Leather Suit for Longboarding so if I fell I would't get ripped to shreds, but that would take up all of my money. BUT, found a way to make enough money so that if I wanted I could get BOTH!!! Might just buy a couple pads instead of the suit though so it will be less expensive. I want summer to come right now so I can buy a Summit!!!

RC Qualifier
    Have the money to buy the Summit, and I just got an email saying it was in stock. I am gonna have to really convince my dad to let me buy it before Christmas.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Chandler View Post
    Have the money to buy the Summit, and I just got an email saying it was in stock. I am gonna have to really convince my dad to let me buy it before Christmas.
    Well the only thing stopping you is fear itself. Lol. No pressure. Haha.

RC Qualifier
    Got a GoPro so all I need is a Summit.
    Last edited by Jacob Chandler; 12-26-2012 at 01:31 AM.