RC poster

slayer pro roll cage!?

hi I have recently got my new slayer pro! what a blast!! I have been noticing roll cages in some pics, is there a bolt on ready to go set-up or are most of these custom? think it may come in handy! good thing its not a ride along! Lol! gotta luv bashn!! make the kid come out in ya! (39yr) enjoy thanks Slim

Welcome to the Slayer section! There is a after market roll cage you can buy, but it's made by Integy. Their products aren't the best, and most of the time they don't very well, or at all. The metal they make their parts out of is low quality, and tends to be really soft and bendable. But, it still works well as a roll cage, just don't expect it to be a work of art. It might not fit even, as the holes to mount it won't line up. Here is a link to it in case you still want it. It's made for the Revo 3.3, but it will still fit on the Slayer. http://www.integy.com/st_prod.html?p...587&p_catid=73 Hope this helps!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC poster
    cool thanks! I do appreciate it, I will check with my boss he says he is a welder by trade!! lets see if this is to "BIG" of a job for him! Lol! who knows it might be one for the books!! thanks again!