RC Qualifier

What gearing are you guys running

Are you guys just changing the pinion or are you doing the spur too? What gear are you running and what are the results ?

I'm running 21/65 right now for 4s lipo. what power system do you have first off? you can change the pinion or the spur whatever suits your needs. since i have only found a 24t pinion the largest for these then you would more likely change out the spur gear to increase speed.
    Like if i was to gear 21/58 which i am not sure is possible (meshing the gears together wise).

Start off i would say changing out the pinion gear first find your sweet spot then if you still need changing out then look at the spur.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    I've run up to 28/56 for high-speed runs on 6s, but am running 20/68 right now which is a little low but could probably drive all day without trouble.

RC Qualifier
    I have the mmm with 2200 combo. What kind of speeds are you getting on you guys high speed run?

mine i havent measured as i dont have the gps to do so but from the looks compared to my other rc's i've driven and what the speed calculator says its about 40-45mph and runs cool all day if you set it up with the right settings on your esc, a large truck like this that speed is fast enough for just all around use overall. using 6s with my gearing get maybe around 55+ but i dont do just straight speed runs if i wanted that i would get a XO-1. emaxx's are more MT style not for massive sound barrier breaking speed as the tires will pop!!! lol.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    My E-Maxx is actually too fast for its own good. My old HPI Nitro MT with a few mods hits about 45, and my E-Maxx blows it away without trying; If I had to estimate its top speed with the Tekin 2000kv on 6s at 28/56 at least 55. Tire growth, location, and driver confidence have much to do with top speed in my case!

RC Qualifier
    I'm running 21/68 on 4s with trencher x's and its fast enough for me. I may actually gear down a bit
    Sl4sh mmp2400 - savage flux hp XL - vorza flux hp