RC Enthusiast

Question Traxxas slash 1/16 steering question

Hey everyone I thought my 2080 servo for the 1/16 slash 4x4 was broken so I bought a new one and the problem is still not fixed. The problem is that the steering trim only goes a little bit in one direction and does not turn at all in the other so my car is constantly turning here is a video link to figure out the problem
    thanks.
    Here is link for the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_-0l...=youtube_gdata

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    set the trim to center and take the horn off then straighten the wheels and put the horn back on

RC Qualifier
    My 1/10 E-Maxx 3903 also has this issue, no idea what's up. Then I got a 1/16 E-Revo VXL, running SPC 2c Lipos. After 15 packs, it won't hold a straight line under throttle (all wheels nuts are tight), I was chasing the steering trim like a soldier. Left, right, left, right... So I bought a something 390. Steering control improvement was minimal. Don't get me wrong, the 390 works great.

Could it be the stock ESC ??

My buddy
    Mini Revo VXL 7107
    E-Maxx 3903 - He Lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Little Smokey View Post
    My 1/10 E-Maxx 3903 also has this issue, no idea what's up. Then I got a 1/16 E-Revo VXL, running SPC 2c Lipos. After 15 packs, it won't hold a straight line under throttle (all wheels nuts are tight), I was chasing the steering trim like a soldier. Left, right, left, right... So I bought a something 390. Steering control improvement was minimal. Don't get me wrong, the 390 works great.

Could it be the stock ESC ??

My buddy

you need to adjsut it, using the method mentioned above

you might also want to investigate cleaning or replacing your servo saver