Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Racer
    You could drop down to a 4s system and that would ease the parts replacments. Or you will have to upgrade the drive train like the rest of us to continue using the 6s system. You can do the program change mention in this post by Criag. POST #35 that can help. I knew ahead of time it was going to be a upgrade monster so I bought a clunker off of ebay and am now purchasing the upgrades. I figure I will save at least $700+ by the time it is done, or maybe not. lol

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    On the receiver use either an extension(which isn't as clean)or a y connector run.one lead out for the castle link. Eagle tree has them http://www.eagletreesystems.com/Accessories/4.htm
    heres an update the y connector does not work with the castle link you need to disconnect the esc from the receiver to work!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Looks like castle have a cable for that purpose called quick connect, http://www.castlecreations.com/produ...k_connect.html , anyone used it to confirm it actually does it job ?
    Last edited by acidburn123; 12-09-2012 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    heres an update the y connector does not work with the castle link you need to disconnect the esc from the receiver to work!!!
    hummmm I'm sure others were using it. Castle change something so you have to buy their $15.00 adapter..
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Probably.has a diode wired in

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by clp71220 View Post
    You could drop down to a 4s system and that would ease the parts replacments. Or you will have to upgrade the drive train like the rest of us to continue using the 6s system. You can do the program change mention in this post by Criag. POST #35 that can help. I knew ahead of time it was going to be a upgrade monster so I bought a clunker off of ebay and am now purchasing the upgrades. I figure I will save at least $700+ by the time it is done, or maybe not. lol
    Thanks for the tip, I pushed it really hard today and thank god, absolutely no damage this time....I'm getting the hang of it. I will definitely upgrade the drive train cause I don't wanna spent on 4S since I already have 6S.

Thanks again

RC Racer
    Rezde Welcome to the Darkside of E-REVO ownership. LOL

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by clp71220 View Post
    Rezde Welcome to the Darkside of E-REVO ownership. LOL
    thx buddy

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by rjm2519 View Post
    If you use catle link can't you limit power in the settings? I think the hobbywing esc allows limiting to 50 percent power.

Sent from my Torch!
    Download castle link from there site and you will see you can do a demo mode and have a look yourself (btw you can limit the power and also change the curves, timing and whatnot