Threaded View

RC Enthusiast

Need some setup ideas on my tires

hey guys im new to the world of the slayer pro. I am about to run a few week series of races that will be taking place on baseball field tracks. I have tested on the track for the last 2 days and have not been able to hook up at all. What tires would you guys recommend? its a very sandy surface. Im only running the stock tires that comes on the truck. I have looked online to find different tires and it seems like there is next to no tires that are made for the slayer and i dont know why but are there some options out there? Im not sure what would all fit or work. I know this sounds like such a noob question but i need help! lol Id love some setup ideas from you guys. The thing just pushes like a dump truck and then at speed wants to spin like a top when i turn into the turns. Never raced a car/truck that acted so touchy. I know i need to get the sway bar kit because that will really help. What tho does that all really help with it? just the stability right? thanks guys

*Watch your language. Anytime there are ** replacing words you wrote edit them out otherwise you will be cited for language abuse.
    Last edited by Double G; 11-22-2012 at 12:06 PM. Reason: language