Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyxKid View Post
    haha. Looks like you snapped the rear shock shaft where it goes into the linkage. HOW DID YOU MANAGE THAT!
    bearings were shot and the knuckle in the linkage snapped, that bike went through some gnarly abuse. We pulled it apart once to check up on the piston and a part of it had chunked off, the motor was working before we pulled it apart. I think we should join the MXA wrecking crew because we have found every way possible to break a high dollar motorcycle.
    I like turtles.

RC Qualifier
    since this is technically the dirtbike thread im gonna be that guy with the funny little seatless trials bike. its a 2002 Gas Gas 280 Pro its a 141 pound, 280cc 2 stroke monster. said to be the scariest, and fastest trials bike out there. sadly, not the most powerful, the GG 300 beats it by 20cc but it more tame and not as snappy.

and for you mechanical types heres what one looks like on the inside. its also a 6 speed. i may have broken the shifter return spring, bent the shifting forks and broken a roller on the shifter drum.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by deerhurst View Post
    since this is technically the dirtbike thread im gonna be that guy with the funny little seatless trials bike. its a 2002 Gas Gas 280 Pro its a 141 pound, 280cc 2 stroke monster. said to be the scariest, and fastest trials bike out there. sadly, not the most powerful, the GG 300 beats it by 20cc but it more tame and not as snappy.

I have a lot of respect for the trails bikes rider . Personally I like to go faster but it's amazing what some of those guys can do.
    Rustler|Brushless Losi XXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty+Jump=Fun! View Post
    I have a lot of respect for the trails bikes rider . Personally I like to go faster but it's amazing what some of those guys can do.
    Thanks! Its fun, that's for sure. Speed is fun but I even geared down my trials bike. Can't keep up with you MX guys anymore.

I've ridden with some of those amazing riders. They must have no fear. I have no idea how they do some of the stuff they do.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

RC Qualifier
    i just went from a yz 85 that's too small too a lightly used 2001 cr 250 2 stroke with a brand new top end-crazy fast also, my dad recently bought a 2012 beta 300cc trials bike originally owned by the semi-famous Cody Webb
    "That don't make NO sense!"

RC Qualifier
    I've owned a few bikes, my most recent was a 89 cr125 that was given to me and I brought back to life. I sold off all my bikes last year when I moved. I also had a 08 ktm 450 sxf that I absolutely loved. I've also owned a 02 cr125 and an 04 cr250
    Sl4sh mmp2400 - savage flux hp XL - vorza flux hp

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by seanycool View Post
    i just went from a yz 85 that's too small too a lightly used 2001 cr 250 2 stroke with a brand new top end-crazy fast also, my dad recently bought a 2012 beta 300cc trials bike originally owned by the semi-famous Cody Webb
    I used to ride with Cody Webb. And occasionally dick Mann. Dick mann would always kick our butts while riding some massive and old thumper.

I'm guessing your from the bay area? Ever go ride with SactoPITS?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by deerhurst View Post
    I used to ride with Cody Webb. And occasionally dick Mann. Dick mann would always kick our butts while riding some massive and old thumper.

I'm guessing your from the bay area? Ever go ride with SactoPITS?

not really, i live in San Diego and my dad and i drove up to Riverside to buy it from a guy who lives there who just happens toworks for Beta.
    "That don't make NO sense!"

RC Qualifier
    finding a few more pics
    I like turtles.

RC Qualifier
    Any pitbikers on here? this is when i just got it, still had the street tires on it

Matthew 19:26

RC Qualifier

Imma low rider lol[/QUOTE]

Ha i did the same thing on my bike, my shock hit the tire and locked it up. scary the next day i was going as fast as my bike could go.
    Matthew 19:26

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxxas117 View Post

Ha i did the same thing on my bike, my shock hit the tire and locked it up. scary the next day i was going as fast as my bike could go.
    I definitely felt concerned thinking about all situations you could be in when that happens, check those often and always check and replace sprocket bolts, I'm not just throwing cautious advice I have ruined 3 rear wheel hubs and a transmission. Also I had a 4 stroke motor begin to seize when I went off the face of a double, I had enough momentum to make the jump but the thought was scary, and seizing a motor is pretty depressing.
    I like turtles.

Quote Originally Posted by Meebert View Post
    Also I had a 4 stroke motor begin to seize when I went off the face of a double, I had enough momentum to make the jump but the thought was scary, and seizing a motor is pretty depressing.
    That could get ugly! Like when Stewart's 450 Kawasaki seized-up on that big downhill. I wanna say it was Southwick in 08.

RC Qualifier
    daily bump

I like turtles.

RC Qualifier
    bumping motorcross thread with screenshot from our new hero 3 black edition.
    I like turtles.