RC Qualifier

Either in nuts or dedication

So, right now it is a cold 20 degree night out and it's snowing. I'm outside plastidiping my revo wheels from the old chrome to a smoke color. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt without a coat. Pneumonia anyone?
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by TraxxasSummitCrawler View Post
    So, right now it is a cold 20 degree night out and it's snowing. I'm outside plastidiping my revo wheels from the old chrome to a smoke color. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt without a coat. Pneumonia anyone?
    Nice. But seriously, dude, 20 degrees is warm. Up here in the upper peninsula of michigan its not uncommon to have 20 to 30 BELOW.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Dedication my friend... very respectable. I generally put my RC's away for most of the winter. Only the summit gets a bit of use. But this year I think im going to try and stud the rally tires and make an ice track for it. Not sure how it will work but if it goes well I would imagine there will be a few frosty afternoons in the snow.

Hope the wheels turn out well and it was all worth it.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

I am sure at some point we have all had great ideas or wild hairs to do something even though it wasn't the most convenient time to do it, or we weren't properly dressed for the occasion.

That is why we are special!
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    Dedication my friend... very respectable. I generally put my RC's away for most of the winter. Only the summit gets a bit of use. But this year I think im going to try and stud the rally tires and make an ice track for it. Not sure how it will work but if it goes well I would imagine there will be a few frosty afternoons in the snow.

Hope the wheels turn out well and it was all worth it.
    Now that would be awesome!
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E