RC poster

traxxas jato 3.3 clutch shoes problem.

im having a problem with my jato 3.3 and i think it might be my clutch shoes because when i hold it in the airand start it, its fine but when i put it on the ground and hit the gas it stalls out so i ordered new clutch shoes/spring im hoping thats the only problem. can somebody please help me out and tell me what they think it could be? thanks alot.

RC Racer
    Sounds right, whenever you put it under load by placing on the ground it shuts off, that will do it

RC poster
    yeah that's what i thought as well so i ordered new clutch shoes/spring i'm waiting for that to come in the mail. and another thing i just noticed today was right by my starter box i guess you could call it on the left hand side of the car it looks like it was leaking some kind of silver stuff also, do you have an idea of what that could possibly be from? and thank you for the help as well.

RC poster

this is the silver stuff i was talking about, i have no clue what that could be from so if you know or have an idea that would be alot of help, thanks.