RC Enthusiast

Broken Revo Help

Out bashing today and accidentally bashed into my dads leg. Any who after the impact it just stopped no drive at all steering worked for a minute now that went.... When I unplug the ESC from the receiver she wakes up and starts beeping away but as soon as I plug it back in the ESC shuts down again... What have I done?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne88 View Post
    Out bashing today and accidentally bashed into my dads leg. Any who after the impact it just stopped no drive at all steering worked for a minute now that went.... When I unplug the ESC from the receiver she wakes up and starts beeping away but as soon as I plug it back in the ESC shuts down again... What have I done?
    Never mind server cable has been torn by spur gear that'll do it

You did not have on the gear cover??
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Enthusiast
    Yes gear cover was on it was under the spur, my own fault when I put the car back together I fitted them the wrong side so the one with the longer cable was closer to the receiver and the lagging cable has made it's way to the gear. Lesson learned haha

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    i was going to say! my daughter ran into my leg last week and the revo is fine but my leg still hurts!