RC Competitor

My 'OL Pede gonna get some lovin" :)

Well I have had this Pede for almost a decade now and I have seriously hit the RC bug again. I have a VXL 4x4 Pede, 2wd VXL Slash, 1/10 Dewalt powered Summit and of course the 'OL Pede I LOVE this truck and have decided to give it some lovin'....

DONE ALREADY

-Bearing kit
    -Steel tranny gears
    -MJ and aftermarket tires
    -E-maxx springs
    -RPM front bumper

CURRENT PARTS I HAVE FOR IT

-Protrac kit
    -Stock Traxxas 8 hole front rims for the rear (after kit)

PARTS STILL NEEDED

-VXL system
    -2.4 radio setup
    -Son Uva Digger body
    -Another set of front MJ rims/tires

This is where this truck is at....

RC Racer
    Nice looking rig!
    2012 Frankenpede
    2008 Stampede VXL

RC Competitor
    Thanks man, I love this truck. It has been the most bomb proof truck I have ever owned. Did the mods that I have done already due to bordom, haha Mind you the truck up to even today is still running the origional 20T Stinger motor and only run on NICD & NIMH batts. This was my daughters trainer truck on top of it and got passed around as a service truck to a group of friends. Never had to replace anything on it due to a breakage. AMAZING feat in my opinion after over 9 yrs in service

Just painted the new Pede body for it also, the new body gave me the insperation to make this truck truly awesome!!!! But the new Son Uva Digger body makes me want to build this into a wicked ride (still need to wrap my mind around the 87 Ebay dollars for one thou)

Hey anybody found the Traxxas part number for the body so I can go to my LHS to order it (Son Uva Digger body)?? and hopefully cheaper... gonna need the mounts also I suppose hey. The Ebay body for 87 bucks comes with them.
    Last edited by bro460; 11-19-2012 at 01:51 AM.

RC Competitor
    I want to end up with a MJ Protrac Son Uva Digger truck THAT would be awesomeness!!!! Sporting the actual body and MJ rims etc... Thinking it might be possibly cost effective to just buy a rtr Son Uva Digger and go from there thou... any thoughts on that option???

RC Competitor
    So I just ordered a Son Uva Digger truck... definatly gonna work out cheaper in the end. Not picking it up till after christmas thou Anyways, the current Protrac and stuff are gonna be done on this current truck I have.