RC Competitor

Dynamite Speedtreads

Dynamite Speedtreads. Anybody used them? I'm the kinda guy who doesn't like a "jack-of-all-trades" kinda tire and these are a little cheaper than the Prolines and, imho, the wheels look better than the Proline Renegades.

I have had the Robbers on my truck for awile now. They are bald with a couple of holes in them. I've had them since December. I like the Bandito tire better but they are a quality product.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Competitor
    I was thinking about getting the Dynamites because they're cheap enough that I could afford a couple different sets of tires to carry around for different situations. The Banditos look nice too. I'm thinking about getting a set of on-road and a set of off-road, so I have different tires to suite my mood.

RC Competitor
    Got two sets of Dynamite Speedtreads on the way. One set of the Robbers and one set of the Breakaways. Should be interesting.

They are quality tires! They should do well for you. They are reasonably priced! That is a big reason I first bought them.
    Slash Ultimate, ET-3S, 2400, MIP, King Headz, RPM

RC Competitor
    Same here. I was gonna get the Proline Bow Fighters, but I can get one set of those for two sets of Dynamites.

RC Competitor
    I raced with the new tires on a carpet track last weekend. I was blown away by how they grabbed. I started off before the races getting the truck dialed in with my set of Breakaways and I had to take them off. Too much grip! I couldn't ever keep the front end down on just 2s even! I put the Robbers on and played with the shock mounting positions a bit and the response and grip that I got out of the truck was just amazing. Nothing like with the stock BFGoodrich tires, the difference is night and day.