RC poster

Can I use the electronics from My 1/10 Rally car for a rock crawler?

I have the Ford Fiesta Gymkana car with thr 2.4 Traxxis link remote and electronics. Velenium Brushless motor. Can I use this setup in a 1/10 scale Axial rock Crawler or shoudl I get something else?

RC poster
    also can I use the servos as well?

Since it is not sensored, it would not be ideal for crawling as you would get a lot of cogging.
    Also, from what I understand; the 3S is capable of running a sensored motor in sensored mode, but it is not very good at it.

You should be able to use the servos... not sure if they will be strong enough for you or not.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC poster
    Thanks.. I am thinking they wouldn't be able to handle it but I thought I would check with someone more experienced..

I am really just being impatient.. I need to wait for the correct parts.. haha

RC Champion
    I used the VXL3S esc in sensored mode, and it was fine! The plug kept popping out though. I hate that thing, the power button is HORRIBLE. Only issue with it though is that darned power button.

The review I read stated it was not very smooth...
    it could have been a bad cable or something; maybe the poster was spoiled by Tekin. lol
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

RC Champion
    Could have been the motors I was using also! Either way, I still no-matter what recommend the MMP!