RC poster

Motor Tuning Problem - Almost dies after WOT

Well before the colder weather my Revo was running perfect. However, now that the temp has dropped 30 degrees I'm having a little issue. I know that when the temp drops you should richen the HSN because of the denser air. My Revo was running a little warm (280-300) so I richened the HSN to get the temps down. Now that the temps are in a respectable range I'm having a issue after wide open throttle. From take off all the way through the power band the engine runs perfect; nice trail of smoke, nice performance, nice temps. However as soon as I let off the gas after a high speed run the car drops to a idle that is barely running then after a few seconds or if I tap the gas the idle returns to a perfectly fine healthy idle. If I lean the HSN back up to get rid of the almost dying issue the car over heats. Ran a few tanks trying to trouble shoot it and I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance for any help.

Side Note: Has a Picco 26 Red Dot in it.
    Last edited by iDrift10; 11-15-2012 at 08:59 PM.

RC Competitor
    did u also richen the LSN?

RC poster
    I tried richening and leaning the LSN, no help either way.

Tuning is pretty much the same across the board. However, given that it is a Picco, you need to contact the manufacturer of the engine for support.
    The Super Derecho