Thread: Stampede Forum

RC Qualifier

Stampede Forum

Where is everyone? No one is posting much lately
    Well I was just eat'n sum pede and drink-n a slash

RC Qualifier
    This happens a lot.... Just wait...
    Slash VXL, Rally VXL, and Stampede 4x4 VXL.

RC Racer
    Busy building pede's
    2012 Frankenpede
    2008 Stampede VXL

RC Qualifier
    stuck offshore working. Can't wait to get home and resume the build!

Sent from Oser world

RC Champion
    Things just get slow every once in a while. Or the available threads can be answered with a simple search.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

RC Competitor
    Too busy tootin' around with the Slash to take Digger out just to break it moments later and come runnin' back here lookin' for an answer. :P
    Duh-duh-DUH-duh-DUH-duh...

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Prolly see some newbies around Christmas time and curious parents needing help with broken parts and suggested upgrades.

The forum has been acting goofy again to. Been up and down..
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Qualifier
    Yeah, it's been dead around here. We've been busy at the hobby shop, though, so based on what I've been seeing around, it's not like everybody just stopped playing. I am wondering what Baldy and Loot are up to. Personally, I've been beating the wee out of my Stampy XL, trying out a few new tuning parts and changing the setup around. My daughter's Slash is down with an overheating Sidewinder, and we're throwing an old VXL system in it tonight. The parts-bin build is getting close, and I need to get over my reluctance to post pics and put up a few of our trucks. This is my prime time for bashin', because it's not a million degrees outside.

RC Champion
    I haven't been driving mine too much. It has been a shelf queen for a few months. I need to break it down and clean it pretty soon. I don't drive it when it is cold out and it never gets wet.
    Was an xl-5, now its vxl-ent!

RC Champion
    Shoot Dott, Where's your thread, lol, did old blue ever get the ano alum slash chassis? I remember you were converting your trucks.

The boards have been acting funny again, for sure. Nobodys really looking for answers related to any cutting edge tech at the moment, and yeah, I've been bashing the crap out of my truck with the cooler temps trying to overheat my motor

There's a couple of builds going on with rem chassis, loots got a 3rd pede on the way and BaldyDaniels has gone off the hook with his. A lot of members branched out too. 100mph rustlers, rustlers, bandits, 1/10th rally's, p4de's, parts bin builds..everybody's done gone crazy around here actually, they're just not here persay, lol. Post some picks of your slashes! I want to see a MT slash with 17mm hex adapters and those 3.2 badlands

RC Champion
    The problem is there isn't much to be done to a pede that has not been done before. Thus there are not any crazy build threads like other vehicles get. There are the usual aluminum upgrades or a new motor but nothing crazy anymore. I keep hoping to see a new build of the Thunder Tech pede but it probably wont happen until I bother to track one down.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I've been busy with my new Rally and haven't been driving the Pede. Plus weather is cold and deer season is On.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Qualifier
    I've had trouble getting on the forum. Not able to sign in, pages not opening, etc. Haven't been doing much driving either. A lot a rain and 20 degree weather. I know my P4de is waterproof, but I'm not weather proof. I hate the rain and cold temps. Plus My P2de has a smoked brushed motor. I'm not going to buy a replacement until I can afford to get a brushless system. With the holidays upon us. That's going to have to wait.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ramflames View Post
    I've had trouble getting on the forum. Not able to sign in, pages not opening, etc.
    Yeah me too...
    Slash VXL, Rally VXL, and Stampede 4x4 VXL.

Quote Originally Posted by ramflames View Post
    I've had trouble getting on the forum. Not able to sign in, pages not opening, etc. .
    me three. But it happens mostly on my iPod. Every other site I go on is fine.
    The way I get on is just keep touching where you want to go in the forums.
    I takes two minutes so that's why I do it on interesting threads
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

stampede 4 life
    My lhs has a track but the racing season is over so a lot of guys are storing their trucks and cars for the winter..........

RC Qualifier
    The indoor racing started at my lhs, btw, I just received close to 20 emails from this forum about posts made to threads. They were dated back to August?? I have also had problems getting to the forum, something up with the server?
    I have only come here seeking knowledge

Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    A foot and a half of snow is what is keeping me from bashing, but dont worry cuz the upgrades will never stop. Just waiting on the postman to bring me some more goodies, waiting on 26 ebay orders and counting. Also have a couple months of holidays coming, so all the new parts will be put to good use in some new builds. Getting the Sno-Pede and P4de up to snuff too so i can do some winter bashing cuz im kinda going nuts staring out the window at all this snow. Lol

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...the-HR-P2de-XL...
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

I've also had trouble logging on over the past few weeks. I have problems from my pc at home too.
    My Black & Blue Rally is faster than your color...

RC Qualifier
    Baldy, man a foot and a half of snow, glad I don't live in Canada lol
    I have only come here seeking knowledge

First time that I hear everyone is having forum problems and I am not. No pedes left to play with, just a 4x4 I am building, and a slash 2wd mt I am having fun with right before I sell it... Down 2 1 truck, 1 project, and a rally fantasy. Still have 3 mmp's though...
    Whats in my wallet?
    I cant afford a wallet...

RC Racer
    I have had similar connecting issues with my PC.....I read a lot of what other folks post and don't say much.

---BT
    Bit-Older and need to 'learn' more.

Rouleau, aka "Dog River", Saskatchewan, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightPumpkin View Post
    Baldy, man a foot and a half of snow, glad I don't live in Canada lol
    It has melted off a little bit now due to some warm temps. When i say warm temps im talkin 1C or 34F, thats warm for this time of year.

My email just got swamped with thread reply notifications from december, 2011 and august, 2012. Here i was, reading these emails thinking to myself "wow there's a lot of old threads being brought back" then i saw the date. Lol Had a lil trouble connecting to the forum yesterday too. Gremlins i guess.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...the-HR-P2de-XL...
    Never trust an "Atom", they make up everything.

stampede 4 life
    Yea my lhs does not have an indoor track........snow should be coming soon so the guys are storing their trucks.