Hybrid View

RC poster

Broken High Speed Needle

Just took my car out for a test drive with my new brake disc.. It cut out about 10 mins later, then wondered why it wouldnt start, then to realize that my high speed needle had snapped off the O ring next to the nut under the manual screw. How can i replace this? I took the nut off, but all that did was un screw the high speed needle. Please help D:

(I'm not too sure if it snapped, as there is an O ring, not usually O rings inside of solid metal with a small fuel inlet.. )

Quote Originally Posted by aaronbishop123 View Post
    Just took my car out for a test drive with my new brake disc.. It cut out about 10 mins later, then wondered why it wouldnt start, then to realize that my high speed needle had snapped off the O ring next to the nut under the manual screw. How can i replace this? I took the nut off, but all that did was un screw the high speed needle. Please help D:
    (I'm not too sure if it snapped, as there is an O ring, not usually O rings inside of solid metal with a small fuel inlet.. )
    The o-rings is what seals that part of the carb. without them you would have a serious tuning issue... Sounds like either the HSN housing has stripped threads or maybe it got damaged in a wreck... Either way you will either need to replace the carb body or the carb itself... All Nitro carbs have o-rings in the HSN housing... At least all the ones I know of...
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous