i accidentally shorted my 6500mah 3s lipo!
The connector (from the charger side) was a bit destroyed and every time you wanted to connect the battery to the charger you had to push the dins with something..sometime i used my finger, sometimes a screwdriver..but not this time..
I had the bright idea to use the black connector in the photo below..
to push in one of the dins..while it was halfway in the battery connector..
result was to short the battery and burning-flaming-flying wires landed on my fingers!
I have not yet checked if the lipo is ok..
cause i have to fix the wire and connector first..so i can connect it on my charger and see the voltage in each cell..
anyway..any suggestions to see if the lipo is fine? it was half empty when i did the stupidity..
should i just connect it on the car and see if it works? or that's a bad idea?