RC Racer

mmp yellow flashing

I just installed my mmp 2400 motor esc.
    well i got everything to bind except when i run the truck im getting a flashing yellow light. Ive read people saying its the receiver and others saying its in cheat mode or something along the lines of that. I just want a definte answer. I currently have my esc wires swapped with the motor wires. Red goes to white and white goes to red and black on black. For the guys running this combo how do you have your wires hooked up? TIA!

RC Enthusiast
    Red to red, white to white and black to black
    Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

RC Qualifier
    Mine was doing the same thing "flashing yellow led". Called castle and spoke to tech support. He told me they made it flash to show that it is legal to use in certain races. Man it's something like that. It's been several months since I called castle. If its running fine, then you should be good to go. I know mine is. Good luck and enjoy all that torque!

Sent from Oser world

RC Racer
    yea i asked my lhs and they said to reset the multifunction knob to throttle trim so i did and recalibrated the esc. Still got the flashing light. Either way i ran my 3s and 4s last night and wow, This thing is screaming to say the least. no problems running the truck. Either way thanks for the help!

The flashing light is normal when your reverse is not disabled. With reverse disabled, the light won't flash.
    Nobody is born with experience

RC Racer
    k Thanks again for the answers guys!