F/S Traxxas E-MAXX Brushless RTR Bateries Chargers RPM Upgrades
Up for sale is my Brushless E-MAXX. I call it "Shadow-MAXX";
- Mamba Monster 2200KV Motor/ESC Combo
- Castle Creations Motor Cooling Fan
- LG Racing Power Double Up Slipper Clutch w/ 6 Almuinum Pads
- Traxxas 2.4GHz Controller
- Traxxas Waterproof Steering Servos
- Traxxas Wheelie Bar
- VG Racing Heavy Duty Shock Springs
- Black Shock Socks
- Black Chasis(Dyed not painted)
- Traxxas Center Steel CVD's
- Summit Driveshaft Upgrade All Around
- RPM A-Arms
- RPM Shock Towers
- RPM Bulkhead Braces
- RPM Skidplates Front and Back
- RPM Center Skidplate
- RPM 14mm Revolver Wheels
- Proline Badlands Tires
- Hexcrews Armor Plated Screw Kit
- Proline Chevy Silverado Body
- 4 Proline Badlands Tires on 17mm wheels (Like New)
- 4 Proline Bowtie Tires on 17mm wheels (Like New and Balanced)
- 4 Proline MAXX Mulcher Tires on Proline Chrome Wheels (Still lots of tread left)
- 4 Proline Road Rage Tires on Chrome Wheels (Awesome Tread Left)
- 17mm wheel adapters
- 2 3S 5000ma Lipos (6 Cycles)
- 2 Venom Red Hardcase 2s 4000ma Lipos (4 Cycles)
- Venom Pro Charger
- EVX-2 ESC with Lipo Cut-Off Indicators (Still Works Great)
- Dual Kershaw Designs Revolver Motors (Still Works Great)
- Old Parts Before Project Shadow
There are just some other small parts that I am going to include that came off the truck before my project.It started its life as a 3905 and was a basher. After a while, I decided to tear it all down and tear it all down and started from scratch. I wanted to create an all black truck and do all plastic with no aluminum. So I spent the money in RPM. This truck only has about 4 runs on it since I put all of the heavy-duty and RPM parts on it. I ended up with a durable 3908 when everything was said and done. The thing looks almost brand new!The only cosmetic "wear" is some scrapes on the front RPM Skid and some scrapes on the roof of the body. Normal driving scars. On 6s it was insane. College came my way and unfortunately its time for one of my prized toys to go. Its a shame to just have this truck sit on the bench, not getting used. I can not say how much I have invested in all this stuff, but it is well over $2000 invested.
$900 plus shipping. NO TRADES Please.
Will ship to lower 48. Maybe Canada.
Daily Bump. No interests yet? 20 Like New Wheels and Tires with batteries and charger. RTR.
Just for Traxxas MP:
$800 plus shipping
Bump to the top. PM's have been replied to. I can not go any lower than $800 plus shipping. There is too much in new parts and accessories for me to go lower. Do not want to part anything out.
I am interested. Looks like it's in great running shape.
SOLD!!! Mods please delete