RC poster

Cool Rally arives DOWNUNDER

Hi , now that we have a rally to add to our garage my son and I were wondering what mods we Need to do as it really seems to be a great set up out of the box ,appart from the collecting of EVERYTHING it drives over (yes have the outerwears you have in the US ) . There are only 16 here in sydney , they were air freighted in last wednesday and sold out by friday . I hope they have more as we want one each .Cheers RODNEY

RC Champion
    You will likely want to get your hands on part #7430 front bulkhead, they have breakage issues from impact and you may want to get #7426x battery extension mount kit if you are running the taller 11.1v Lipo batteries.

You are gonna love the way it handles! Have fun Rodney
    Did you say a Rally? You will need two of them LOL

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by borntobnude View Post
    Hi , now that we have a rally to add to our garage my son and I were wondering what mods we Need to do as it really seems to be a great set up out of the box ,appart from the collecting of EVERYTHING it drives over (yes have the outerwears you have in the US ) . There are only 16 here in sydney , they were air freighted in last wednesday and sold out by friday . I hope they have more as we want one each .Cheers RODNEY
    Mate I'm in Brisbane and theres a store here called OZ RC mainly an ebay store but they have a shopfront and there pretty helpfull they have 1 listed for $600 and is blue in colour I think. Rally is a great car Ive had mine for about 2 weeks.