Thread: black ops 2

Hybrid View

black ops 2

got it after work today.............

all i can say is................................................ .....

yeah im speechless. its just that awesome!
    there's no life like a LOW LIFE!
    Drag It!

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    I've given up on COD. I find it so repetitive, just like the Angry Birds series. But at least those are .99 each lol
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

RC Qualifier
    i have one reserved and forgot about picking it up...enough said about cod...rc bashing is more fun and you get a tan, not become a mole.
    EMBE
    Jato 3.3
    T-Maxx 2.5

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by zball94 View Post
    I've given up on COD. I find it so repetitive, just like the Angry Birds series. But at least those are .99 each lol
    Exactly... They pump one out every year and they all feel the same. Atleast wait a couple years in between. I stopped playing after cod4, still the best one by miles

RC Champion
    I like it. Im not very good since i have to work all day, and the unemployed get to sit home and slaughter all day. Lol
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC Qualifier
    You can not just say it is awesome you have to review it for us? How is the campaign? How is Multiplayer? What do you like best/least about it?
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

RC Enthusiast
    Oh man, IT IS AWESOME! Played for 4 or 5 hours yesterday. It's a refreshing new twist to have some of it set in the future. I tried the zombies and, just like in Black Ops and World at War, I was horrible at it. It's cool, but I was horrible at it.
    "Bagginses? What is a Bagginses?"

RC Qualifier
    Come on now you guys are killing me. LOL I am not able to get it right now so tell me how is the Story line. The campaign is my favorite part of these types of games.
    Drive it, Break it, Upgrade it

RC Enthusiast
    I might get banned if I take up too much space explaining it, and I don't wanna spoil it for you. It's a very good plot, takes a while to figure out what's going on. It won't made any sense if you haven't played the first Black Ops.
    Last edited by PuppetMaster_97; 11-14-2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: wanted to add more
    "Bagginses? What is a Bagginses?"

RC Qualifier
    Waiting for my copy to show up next week. Microsoft store shipping is slooowww. Glad its good. Guess Halo 4 till then.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2
    2x Stampede VXL
    Stampede 4x4

ok well im still playing the campaign. im going through it first. i just played one online match to check out the new nuketown map the other night. otherwise i havent played it much at all yet.

for those of you who think its just like all the others though its not. being in the future they have some sweet technology in this one. like a weapon sight that lets you see through certain thicknesses of walls in a scanning form. so for a brief period of time (in area being scanned) you can see the enemy behind the walls. its so good.

but puppet master is right, you have to play the first one to understand this one. the story continues right where it left off.

and if the last one you played in cod 4 then you cant really say it was the best one. it was the best one then, its a new world now with better graphix and faster paced action then ever before.
    Drag It!

RC Qualifier
    I played black ops 2 about 2 years ago...it's called black ops 1...
    RustlerVXL&Nitro
    Jato 3.3
    Spartan
    Slash 4x4

ummm no............. its 100% completely different than 1.
    Drag It!