RC Champion

Anyone else having problems loading Traxxas.com?

Anyone else having problems loading Traxxas.com?
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Champion
    Yep tapatalk is slow to

RC Racer
    i occasionally do so i just wait and then reload it.

RC Champion
    Yeah... every once in a while, it won't load... so I wait about 10 minutes and it works.
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Qualifier
    Few times a week, I have to wait a good half an hour to get on.
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Qualifier
    yeah,im having problems with it being slow and it has a hard time logging in.
    Philippians 4:13

RC Racer
    I was having problems logging on & logging off, it would just go to a blank page whenever I tried so once I was able to log on I just stayed logged on instead of logging off. Although sometimes I would come to visit & I would be logged off, other times I was still logged on. Even if I left it for half an hour or more I still got the blank page. I was able to log on today though without a problem, it did load slow though.
    REVO 21tm grunt & JQ Products "The Car" GO NITRO

i've had problems for about week getting on, it would log me off then wouldnt allow me to log back in, sometimes it wouldnt even pull the page up here even on my laptop, nexus 7, thunderbolt. I'm thinking some updates going on again since they are adding info to the site.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    I'm having issues logging on both at home and work. Its not funny anymore.
    Bash, Crash, Upgrade, Repeat..

RC Enthusiast
    Same here. When I get the blank page in Tapatalk I reset the app. (iPhone). Go to home page or into another app. Double tap the button then touch and hold the Tapatalk icon. You'll see the red minus sign in the top left of the icon. That will close it. Then re-open and it works.

RC Champion
    this used to happen alot a few months ago for me then it got better and now it happened again.
    sppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccceeeeeeeeee!!!!!

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Yup, had some access problems here too...
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Champion
    on the pc it's fine, on the laptop i have some problems too.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

Ya, it's REALLY slow at loading pages, and sometimes it won't let me get on the Traxxas home page, or even log in.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Champion
    The site has been getting worse and worse, I'm always getting "waiting for Traxxas.com" or "problem loading Traxxas.com". A lot of the times it takes a good 5 - 10 minutes to get the site to load up and seems to be worse lately.
    Last edited by airmaxx23; 11-14-2012 at 02:58 PM.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Champion
    It seems to be getting worse on a daily basis and taking 5- 10 minutes to get the site to come up at times is getting very frustrating. Another error I commonly get is "the connection was reset; The server at Traxxas.com is taking too long to respond.
    ***You Build It ...I'll Jump It!!!*** OS .18 TZ; Trinity Pipe; HCR Titanium Skid Plates & Bumpers; Futaba S9450 Throttle Servo; Airtronics 94358Z Steering Servo; RPM A-arms & Knuckles; FOC; Lunsford Titanium Hinge Pins,Turnbuckles, Push Rods & Rocker Posts; New Era Roll Bar & Engine Mount; Proline Mashers on Velocity Rims.

RC Champion
    most of the time it takes forever to even to get on traxxas.com i keep having to reload the page before it finally loads all the way

RC Qualifier
    So what seems to be the problem? Moderators chime in and let us know

the last 2 days have been the worse by far. I have been trying to get on then when i do i cant go to the next page.

Moderators dont know anything the webmaster does though
    DEU 8:18 ESV

Quote Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa View Post
    So what seems to be the problem? Moderators chime in and let us know
    Us Guest Moderators are in the same boat you are in. We dont have any inside information and have been experiencing the same problems everyone else has been.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Champion
    Hmmm,I just posted a thread in the Alley complaining about the same kind of issues. So I've got to ask, how many of you guys are using Mozilla Firefox?

Because I've been having all kinds of problems here since the last Firefox up-date.
    Bullet/Bullet2 / Hawk2/ Blue Eagle/E-Maxx/T-Maxx

Quote Originally Posted by MOPAR MARV View Post
    Hmmm,I just posted a thread in the Alley complaining about the same kind of issues. So I've got to ask, how many of you guys are using Mozilla Firefox?

Because I've been having all kinds of problems here since the last Firefox up-date.
    Since I work on websites for a living, well one of the many things I have to do anyways....

I am using the most updated version of Firefox (64 bit) Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Safari....

The website is having the same issues with all of them.... But I am not experiencing the problems with my Firefox that you are Marv..... Sorry....

Have you tried cleaning up your temp files, deleting history, maybe you picked up some junk?
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous

RC Qualifier
    Yes it hasn't been working very well for me either...deleting history and stuff works somethimes but can also be reaaallllyy slow

RC poster
    Not good here either , but i thought you were just slowing it down for us AUSSIES .and i am using it in a different time zone !!

RC poster
    I was having a lot of trouble the past couple of days as well. And not just on my laptop. Having trouble even with tapatalk on my smart phone.

RC poster
    I had this same problem with my website easttnbikers.com
    Came to find out that my host ipage was throttling me down. They were horrible!!! My site was doing the exact same thing. Went with Internet Solutions and my site doesn't even flinch now. And faster than it ever has. As big as traxxas is you would think they would be on top of this?? Who's the admin for this forum?

RC Qualifier
    Mount Airy, aka "Mayberry" North Carolina
    This appears to be very similar to the last big issue we had. For about a week now I've noticed increasing problems and delays logging on. Initially it entailed a simple reload. Then going to the home page first. Now it's beginning to become a hit or miss proposition. I access the Traxxas site and misc forums from multiple PC's tablets and mobile devices from different access points both public and private. It definitely appears to be a site issue, IMHO probably hardware or host related.
    The Kid

14.4 Dewalt & Misc. el-cheapo mods

RC Racer
    I'm having similar issues again, very slow to get onto the Traxxas page, but every other web site I go onto loads fine. Also when I make a post in a thread, it won't load, I get a box pop up asking if I want to leave the page or stay. It won't post my post, I have to copy it then reload page then paste it back in before I can get the post to load onto the thread. Something deffinately wrong with the Traxxas site atm. I'm using latest version of firefox & using a laptop with quad core processor so I don't think that should be causing any problems, if it was then it would happen on other sites as well. Strange....
    REVO 21tm grunt & JQ Products "The Car" GO NITRO

Same here, mostly doesn't load at all when it's acting up. If it were updates would a simple email hurt to let everyone know, or a simple message about upcoming maintenance. I use chrome on my laptop, but when its not working tapatalk isn't either. Not that tapatalk has been especially reliable on my phone anyway...
    Donít handicap children by making life easy