Thread: new project

RC Racer

new project

I have two back yards completly fenced in.I don't use the further one for anything except mow the grass.I call it the back forty.it is 100ft x 75ft.It's time to build a race track.just made this decision today so I don't have a complete plan yet.I will design it on paper first.any suggestions would be appreciated.do you think this is big enough? Troy
    anyone have an extra truck,I broke mine again

RC Champion
    It's big enough... but you could definitely use all of it. I wish I had that much room.
    To the men and women of the US military, thank you

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    My only advice is dont over build the jumps. Your mind may be bigger than your vehicles capabilities. I made this mistake when I built my track, all the jumps were HUGE... trucks couldnt clear them. I had to go back and re-do everything.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

It's big enough... but you could definitely use all of it. I wish I had that much room.
    Me and my friends have over 1000x1000 sqaure feet of room...
    Hey, I wish you good luck troylynch! Me and my friends are building a track too, as a bit of advise, don't dig deep holes, jumps, or banked turns! They will fill water and get ruined. Good luck!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfslash16 View Post
    Me and my friends have over 1000x1000 sqaure feet of room...
    Hey, I wish you good luck troylynch! Me and my friends are building a track too, as a bit of advise, don't dig deep holes, jumps, or banked turns! They will fill water and get ruined. Good luck!
    thanks for the advice.I won't be digging any deep holes for sure,it will be on top of my leech field,hahaha.I don't know anybody in my area with r/c cars so i'll be building it myself.here's a thought,if I build it,they will come.hahaha Troy
    good luck with your track.
    anyone have an extra truck,I broke mine again