RC poster

new slayer I have questions please help

So I Bought My Slayer About A Week Ago And Earlier Today I Spun The Teeth Off Of My Spur Gear Is This Common Also Got To Bash In A Field Yesterday And I Had No Traction Is That Just The Tires Also My ToeOn My Rear Wheels Seems To Be Off Is That Common To Thanks Im New To This So Please Any Suggestions Mine Is Also Bone Stock And Have Almost 2 Quarts Through And Holy Crap It's Fast

First: welcome to the forums! Secondly, no need to capitalize the first letter of every word of a sentence and punctuation would come in very handy. I had to read it three times to attempt to understand what was said and being asked.
    Stock tires are okay, many people change them out and there are a few threads here about that. The spur gear does get chewed up but with a proper mesh it will last a long time. Either you hit something hard enough to bend the chassis or the adjustment screws on the engine mount were not tight enough. As for the alignment, that's the great thing about hobby-grade vehicles: they can be adjusted. Read up on it in the manual.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Thanks Man And Im On My Phone That's Why It Capitalizes Everything, And I Did Have To Adjust The Mesh Yesterday So Nothing Comes Perfect Right Out Of The Box Lol, Just Was Hoping There Was ATrick For The Toe