Hybrid View

RC Qualifier

samintrepid Rally modified

I will put the evolution of my rally project here, the first mod was the esc motor a 4168 2650kv 6 poles and a 4S ESC waterproof, revo spec slipper clutch + aluminum pad, robinson racing 17 tooth pinion, Tekno Rc M6 drive shaft with light weight outdrive cup + 17mm hex adaptor

The esc come with plastic plate for traxxas slash and 4mm female bullet connector + screw

and the beautiful waterproof 4S esc !

Photos of banned products are not permitted.
    -ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 11-11-2012 at 09:47 PM. Reason: Content - banned products
    Stampede 4x4 1415 1Y 2400kv, 4S 5200 30C

RC Qualifier
    I heard they discontinued that esc, I have one in a slash 4x4 and a summit.....I love it!
    And now your Rally make me want to get one!
    waiting for Traxxas to make something new!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Restlessrustler View Post
    I heard they discontinued that esc, I have one in a slash 4x4 and a summit.....I love it!
    And now your Rally make me want to get one!
    Hobbywing have 2 same esc : the waterproof and the no waterproof

RC Qualifier
    The stock tire wear very fast on dry asphalt, on wet asphalt it another story, I wll put my 17mm Teckno RC hex for my next tire

I re install my vector 4000kv because i just have a 3S pack when i have a 4S i will re put my 2650 kv motor after the winter

With the Revo spec slipper clutch and e-maxx aluminum pad

The vector 4000kv are more efficiency with a powerful esc like the SC-8 waterproof

RC Champion
    Nice bud, you have put some miles on those tires. First one to eat a set up hehe Mine are showing wear as well only from about 4 packs. I really like the tires though. This thing is a blast to drive on wet pavement.
    R4lly GT8 | Backsl4sh | Sl4sh MT | Sl4sh | P4de

RC Champion
    I was seriously considering trying out that same ********* motor, saw it for $52!
    Tell me what you think of it though I would be running it 'sensored' off my MMP ESC.

That is a colorful mix of wiring! What is that on top of your servo???

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by kwitty View Post
    I was seriously considering trying out that same ********* motor, saw it for $52!
    Tell me what you think of it though I would be running it 'sensored' off my MMP ESC.

That is a colorful mix of wiring! What is that on top of your servo???
    The ********* motor run very smooth for a sensorless because he as 6 poles but he need 4S lipo for hitting 60mph, with 3S and 17 tooth you could run 45-50mph

Thank you, I like the color of wire me too and on the top of the receiver box is the on off waterproof switch