Page 1 of 131 1231151101 ... LastLast
    RC Racer

Bashers/Racers in New Jersey

Got an e-revo and I do bashing mostly. If anyone is close to the Morris county area, let me know.

RC Qualifier
    My bother in law lives in Morris Township. Im in Clinton Township. We race at Dirt Runners in Jefferson Township, Trains & Lanes in Easton Pa, and Action Hobby in Langhorne Pa. We will be trying Crispy Critters Hobbies new track next season most likely? Not sure where it is exactly, but its about 1/2 hour East/North East of Morristown.
    MARBETH Racing

RC Qualifier
    Not many Jersey's seem to ever answer. Your guys are well north of me. I'm near the Commodore and Memorial bridges.
    Revo, O.S 18TM, Ofna 1/8 clutch, Spektrum DX3 (with the optidrive and reverse working), Futaba S9351 Steering, 3305 Throttle, Blue RPM arms all around

RC poster
    i'm in gloucester co. , new to rc and i'd like to find people / places to run with

Quote Originally Posted by Slow_Target
    Not many Jersey's seem to ever answer. Your guys are well north of me. I'm near the Commodore and Memorial bridges.
    Where exactly? I used to live in Pennsville and still go there occasionally to ride BMX trails.Never really seen anyone around there running r/c though.

Quote Originally Posted by kvinna
    i'm in gloucester co. , new to rc and i'd like to find people / places to run with
    I'm in Millville,Cumberland County.We have a few tracks and bashing spots around.I'm also working on building my own offroad track.

RC Qualifier
    In in camden county!!!!!! Harry we need to start on ur track!
    Team Losi, Family Hobbies, Mels shells!!

RC poster
    went to Family this weekend , of course last run of the year... yeah make a track so i can come lol

went to Family this weekend , of course last run of the year... yeah make a track so i can come lol
    You went to Family on the 18th? I was racing there that day.Did you race?

RC Qualifier
    Yes i was there too! What ur name and what did you race?

RC poster
    no didnt race , talked to 1 guy for a few mins , was just checkin it out , was there with my wife whille they were watering the track, i have a slash and a hpi firestorm flux , trying to find some others , kinda boring solo playing

RC Qualifier
    well me and harry and pual where pitting down the far end of the track in the back row. I think kelly was the one with the mini. there was 5 mini there total. if you looked at mine i don't remember or was not around.
    This was my mini T and you can look at my slash on the slash forum.

no didnt race , talked to 1 guy for a few mins , was just checkin it out , was there with my wife whille they were watering the track, i have a slash and a hpi firestorm flux , trying to find some others , kinda boring solo playing
    Wait a minute! You were talking to me! I was racing the Slash and SRT.I think I was changing a broken rear a-arm on the Slash when you came up to my table.Small world,huh?

RC poster
    yup , that was u and me lol , so get ur track built ... lol , let me know if ya need help , so what are u guys doing in the winter?

yup , that was u and me lol , so get ur track built ... lol , let me know if ya need help , so what are u guys doing in the winter?
    Right now I'm looking for some good clay/gravel to lay down.I already got quotes on the equipment.I can swing that no problem,but I hope I can find a decent deal on dirt and delivery.That can end up slowing the process if it costs too much.I'm already looking at around $250 for equipment rental.

As far as the winter goes,I'm just throwing on more clothes and doing the same thing.Actually,I just got back from running the SRT at my buddie's house.Had the Slash charged up too,but I must have dropped the battery hold-down in the yard

RC Qualifier
    i live in vineland also in cumberland co. i have a slash pede both brushless, 2 crawlers, xxx-s, a rustler and i'm sure another one i am forgeting. i don't really race mostly bashing but i was thinking about picking up a t4 and set up for racing next year. oh and i'm also 26 yrs old so i'm not a lil kid

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by harry697
    Right now I'm looking for some good clay/gravel to lay down.I already got quotes on the equipment.I can swing that no problem,but I hope I can find a decent deal on dirt and delivery.That can end up slowing the process if it costs too much.I'm already looking at around $250 for equipment rental.

As far as the winter goes,I'm just throwing on more clothes and doing the same thing.Actually,I just got back from running the SRT at my buddie's house.Had the Slash charged up too,but I must have dropped the battery hold-down in the yard
    Well you rent it and i'll operate it. Dam i was to tables to the right if you where looking and talking to harry. Small world really!!

Quote Originally Posted by streetracero1
    oh and i'm also 26 yrs old so i'm not a lil kid

Welderguy92 is only 17,so he has to go home when the street lights come on.

RC poster
    welderguy it's 9 pm , isnt it ur bedtime? i dont think u were at ur table when i was there or u were too busy fixin things and i didnt see u there .lol we really need to get a track built!!

RC poster
    oh yeah im old too , 34 , i think it might be past my bedtime ....

RC Qualifier
    yea right. I'll out last you any nite and be up at 5:00 for school. And just cause im 17 only means 1 think. I can't drink legle.

Quote Originally Posted by welderguy92
    yea right. I'll out last you any nite and be up at 5:00 for school. And just cause im 17 only means 1 think. I can't drink legle.
    That's cool,because I don't drink either

RC Qualifier
    i am older then all of you and can out last you all, harry you better get the track done before we go nuts
    Family Hobbies Raceway / Mels Shells

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by harry697
    Where exactly? I used to live in Pennsville and still go there occasionally to ride BMX trails.Never really seen anyone around there running r/c though.
    Carneys Point near the DOD base or what was the base.
    Revo, O.S 18TM, Ofna 1/8 clutch, Spektrum DX3 (with the optidrive and reverse working), Futaba S9351 Steering, 3305 Throttle, Blue RPM arms all around

Quote Originally Posted by phtaber
    i am older then all of you and can out last you all, harry you better get the track done before we go nuts
    Been making calls all morning trying to get quotes on some good dirt.Looks like we can have a bobcat donated for the weekend which will sure be a big help and all the rental money saved can go towards more dirt and supplies

RC poster
    come on gotta be more nj people

RC Qualifier
    there are but there in hiding. this is about it.

RC poster
    so are we bashing this weekend?

We can do that,I'm sure.Have to PM the others who haven't responded here yet.Usually when we're not at Family,we go to the oval here in Millville.I'm ready.Been slowly building some jumps in the parking lot next to the oval,so we have a little offroad going too.

RC Qualifier
    ok where that at and it on sunday right? paul can't come he had something 2 do. I maybe at my dad farm!

Doesn't matter what day really.They were supposedly racing on Sunday,but that's highly doubtful.I haven't seen anyone there in a couple weeks.

So,is anyone gonna come and run with me this weekend?

RC poster
    yeah sunday , where at? sat looks like rain all day

yeah sunday , where at? sat looks like rain all day
    I got the oval near me.Nice place to play around.Also has lights and electric.Also been running at my buddies house down the street.We had a real nice track in his yard,but it's under construction right now while waiting for more dirt to show up.Still pretty nice though.

RC Qualifier
    Hi all.. I'm from Camden Co also... would love to come out and play... am working Sat til 1pm.. sposed to rain anyways... but I'm good for Sunday... LETS GO !!!! Steve
    Relief - What Trees Do In The Spring

RC Qualifier
    well i may on sunday!!!!! not sure yet. pm me the address sam!!!!!!

RC poster
    yeah post when and where

Looks like Sunday is gonna be the day.We got permission to run at my buddies place around the corner and also at the oval.Both places have some nice jumps and flat track.Hope we can get a decent turnout.My buddy is running a couple vxl trucks and also some 1/10 nitro.I should be ready be noon at the latest.

RC Qualifier
    Awesome... Directions Pla-leeze !!!!!
    Relief - What Trees Do In The Spring

RC Competitor
    come on gotta be more nj people
    That would be me, were are all you guys located? I'm in bloomsbury. zip is 08804