RC Enthusiast

ANYONE with a qoncepts revo mount please come inside.

I really need one of these mounts. Problem is the guy who was making them qoncepts.com is a flake these days and although his site is still up and taking payments he does not under any circumstances respond to emails, send products, or back order info out once ordered and the revo mount is stated as "temporarily sold out".

So lets cut to the chase. I am a machinist and I have pretty much unlimited access to all types of machinery at my work. If I could get my hands on one of these mounts I could easily reverse engineer it and duplicate it. If anyone has one would you please consider on my dime sending it to me to evaluate. I will send it back to you and will GIVE you one of the finished products once done. I can talk to you on the phone or whatever you want just to let you know I am not trolling here. I am not trying to go into business with these but it is one of the better big block mounts for the revo that should also fit the slayer pro and I would really like to have one or be able to provide a couple as people need.

Thanks
    Last edited by DK slayer; 11-09-2012 at 12:47 PM.

RC Qualifier
    one of the better mounts if u have a engine with no pull or roto start.. starter box only. big block sits far back, clearance to the rear arm is an issue, unless a competition engine is used.. Cant find one??

RC Champion
    it only sits far back of you use a big b;lock clutches... if you use the revo clutch with the M2C racing nut made for that shaft but work with the revo clutch you should be fine with clearance.. when i say revo clutch i mean the 3 shoe clutch that M2C also offers
    you know.. i never had a sig.. but i do now...

RC Champion
    im referring to non pull start...
    you know.. i never had a sig.. but i do now...

RC Enthusiast
    Yes I should of stated that this mount is one of the better mounts for box start only engines.

RC Competitor
    PM Me, I have one and LOVE it, the single greatest mount ever made. I put my revo away for the winter so I could probably do it. I would like to talk to you over the phone though because since they are so rare, I dont want to lose it seeing you only recently joined. Not that I dont trust you, I'm just a cautious person when something cant be replaced. I myself look new but my old name was gordon2456 (without the dash), i just couldnt remember the password for that account so had to make a new one

RC Qualifier
    Got my old account working this time! Message either one of them!
    My Revo: OS .18TM, 16/38 gearing, wide ratio 2nd speed, futaba throttle servo, new era shock ends, FOC, Pullstart, P3 rockers, Aluminum Pushrods, Plymouth HEMI Cuda' Shell, LT springs, GTR shocks, did i mention its got a HEMI!! And a wicked fast TRX-1!! (It'll smoke the Team Associated's B4)

RC Enthusiast
    Alright! finally found someone. I will send you a PM to your original name (without the dash). Working in it now.

I'm going to have to stop it right here.
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...havior-(Rules) Point number 10.
    The Super Derecho