RC poster

Build project!!!

am looking to build an rc but i want to do something different than most builds. I want to get the community involved in this build. i dont know what i want to build yet so i am going to let you the community to decide. I want it to be traxxas because where im from thats the easiest to get parts/upgrades for. It also has to be electric im not into nitro. Let me know the most voted for!!! there will be more details when i figure out want im going to build. Hope you all have A Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!!! let get this started!

RC Qualifier
    Do you like bashing or racing and it depends on how much you are willing to spend
    Rc...my wallet hates it...but my brain loves it

RC poster
    either or. This is picked by you the community not me. The racing community here isnt to big so mainly bashing

RC Qualifier
    Maybe a pede 4x4 or e revo or e revo bl
    Rc...my wallet hates it...but my brain loves it

RC Champion
    Build a snowmobile out of miscllaneous traxxas parts.
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    Your asking us to decide what your going to build? I think you should come up with a cool idea, build it and show us. I would venture to say most of the possible iterations based on traxxas platforms have already been thought of and built. Anything we suggest would probably just be a re-do. Which is good and bad. Good because chances are youll have some sort of plan to work from. Bad in that it wont truly be unique idea.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ

RC poster
    in a way im asking what platform to go off of not that im going to build. i have a few ideas but i like to involve the rc community as well.