RC poster

Did I get a fair deal?

Hello everyone, first off let me say it's great to be back into the Nitro R/C Scene. I have been out of it for nearly 7 years. I actually was able to find old posts on these forums from when I was just a Wee Lad with a bone stock 4-Tec. Well, now I'm back into the hobby and I just picked up a Revo 3.3 with a Picco 26 Red Dot (less than a gallon through it), Spektrum DX3C, Savoc SC-1256 Steering servo, and everything & anything you see in the pictures. Bought it from the guy for $500. Just wondering if I got a fair deal and what you guys think.

P.S. The front Turnbuckle wasn't broken when purchased, got a little romantic with a curb today lol.

Price is not bad with all the parts. I would have gone a little cheaper but you get a very nice looking truck, good radio, powerful engine and extras. Looks like it was either a Slayer Pro converted to a Revo (with RPM arms) or he purchased the arms, shafts, links and tires to convert it over.
    Welcome!
    The Super Derecho

RC Champion
    considering the truck in good shape is 350-400 stock....you got hop ups. Tools, you would easily spend 10,000 million dollars setting yourself up for racing. I think thats a good score. I agree with "GG", I would have talked them down, but if you are willing to pay 500$, then its well worth 500$!!

looks like you got a slayer pro conversion kit too!! NICE NICE! thats 100$ in itself.
    CONGRATS AND WELCOME BACK!!!
    Last edited by Redsawacs; 11-07-2012 at 07:41 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Welcome back into the World of RC! I would't have paid that, but you still got a good deal!
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by iDrift10 View Post
    Bought it from the guy for $500. Just wondering if I got a fair deal and what you guys think?
    I've bought and sold all kinds of 1:1 vehicles and some of the same rules seem to carry over to rc in that "Its' only worth what someone is willing to pay" that said I think you done good because it looks like you have solid and fast ride with lots of spare parts and a good radio.
    O.S.21 Nitro Revo, Stampede 4x4, 2 Axial Honcho's

RC poster
    Hey guys thanks for all your input. Nice to know I can convert it to slayer if I wanted to, that's awesome!