RC Qualifier

Manual to use for the Traxxas Link HO #2239?

I have found teh Manual for the Traxxas Link HO 2238, 2208, 2209 but it shows Features that claim they are only available on teh 4 Channel Transmitters and on the back of mine it says it is a 2239 3 channel.
    I want to make sure I have the correct manual so I know I am programming anything I find I want to Program correctly, can I use the 2238 Manual and Just disregard the 4 channel comments?
    For instance it says the channel 3 Shift feature is only available with the 4 channel transmitter along with whatever a Front T-Lock and Rear T-Lock
    just to be Clear on my 2218X receiver I have the ability to run 2 Steering Servo's (2 Channel 1 Ports)
    Throttle/Brake on Channel 2 and Shift or Some other feature with channel 3 Via the Thumb acivated Toggle switch?
    What is a Front and Rear T-Lock exactly and why is the rear T-Lock and the battery connected to the same Port?
    Also where can I get a Quick Referance Guide? I see it states I shoudl keep a quick Referance Guide in my Transmitter, one of the Cons about Buying Used Items is you almost never get all of the Manuals etc. that were supplied when teh item was brand new.

RC Qualifier
    Wow how strange I try to search #2239 along with Traxxas Link 3 channel Transmitter # 2239 and I get no Items found like it does not exist or something

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    The programming tree is the same for all the LINK radios and even the TQi.

Yes, two steering servos can be ran with the 2218x.

5 Rear Locker, half channel
    4 Front Locker, half channel
    3 Transmission, 3 position channel
    2 ESC, 3 position channel
    1 Steering, 3 position channel
    1 Steering, 3 position channel
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Champion
    1 & 2 are the only linear/proportional channels though as far as the transmitter is concerned I believe. The 3rd channel is used for the tranny, but it's only used as a two position, even though the transmitter can send it as a 3 position. Correct me if I'm wrong!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Not wrong...
    I think 3 could be proportional too with the right hardware.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.