RC Competitor

Slayer Pro Build

Ok, so I am starting to get my parts in for slayer pro. I have my sway bars, rear wing mount, and push rods. I want to drill out my shocks to 1.2mm as suggested, and up my fluid to 45 wt. I was reading over some of the options I can mess around with, one being the rear A-arm pins. They come stock in the rear on the bottom. The manual says that by moving this you can lower you CG, but by using it lower its like a poor mans sway bar. With the set up I am planning on, for the shocks, and adding the slayer sway bar kit, should I raise the pins, or keep them where they are?
    I'm crazy, no really I am.

Congrats on your build! I tried moving the a-arm pins to the lower hole before I got my Slayer's sway bars, it helped some, but it became really twitchy and unstable. Sure, it didn't flip as much, but it was harder to tell what's it was going to do, handling wise... I would just go with the sway bars, they work great, and they look cool too. Good luck!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Competitor
    Sorry I should clarify, I have the sway bar kit, the slayer pro just came with the pin already in the lower hole, and was looking for feed back on wether to keep it there or not. Thanks for the feed back!
    I'm crazy, no really I am.