Threaded View

RC Racer

O.S 21tm on the way

Well I finally purchased the new engine for my Revo & also an ST Racing (STRC) 3 shoe clutch & 40mm flywheel kit, can't wait till it gets here, although will probably take a few weeks.
    Just need a couple of new CB bearings now but have plenty of time to get them before the engine arrives.
    Will give me time to go over the Revo & stick some threadlock on some of the screws that have worked loose as I haven't done that yet, just been re tightening them.
    Anyone got any advice about the engine & what set up I should go for with diff/trans oils & suspension, I want it to handle as good as it can & jump well to. I have put heavier springs on it, (silver fr & blue rear) but not changed oil from new. Everything is stock atm but will do more upgrades after I have the engine in & running properly.
    I will be using the standard 14/38 gearing that came on the 3.3, the standard wide ratio trans & running 20% nitro with 12% oil.
    Is there anything else I should know, like mods to throttle linkage if needed or mods n parts needed for easy start fitment. Tiger drive will probably be added later on.
    Thanks for any help. I can see this is going to be an on going project,lol.
    Last edited by ozziii; 11-05-2012 at 09:26 PM.
    REVO 21tm grunt & JQ Products "The Car" GO NITRO